Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Igf.....blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
not to burst anyones bubble....

but almost all IGF is a total total total waist of time and money....

it has been junk for like 2 plus years now....

unless u get lucky and get some REAL shizzz and pay top dollar like well over 100bux per mg...

the 20 to 50 dollar china shit aint worth the time it takes to shoot it if it was free....

if u REALLY think about it and be honest with ur self...if u have done 4 or 5plus mgs over the last 2 years...it has done nothing for ya.....not even the good pumps that we all would get bare min.....its a shame how low the standard has become on what we would except and buy...

this is NOT just my opninon....there is a few threads around the cyber world with the same thing i am saying....and its not my threads...i just took time to think back with some other bros and said that this shit aint right....

anyone else feel the same on this board???

lmk

BG

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I whole-heartedly agree with you BG. Everything is shit nowadays. People don't care about quality, they care about price. This eventually gives birth to a situation where everyone is offering shit.

LOL sten labs $20 igf or whatever it costs. 3 for 1 specials. give me a break.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's really tough to know that you're getting good peptides these days. If you think about it, all of these research companies are getting their peptides from China. If they order IGF-1, how are they going to know that it's 99%+ purity? My thought is that most of these powder suppliers are the ones ripping people off. Of some of the HGH powders that I've personally had tested by a good friend who works in a lab...2 out of 5 were 100% HCG!! Talk about a fuckin rip off. HCG is dirt cheap and readily available. So, there could be some real IGF-1 LR3 in these peptides that you buy, but they are likely "freebased" or mixed with HCG or other cheaper drugs.

The same goes for AAS, but the powder suppliers have to be more careful. AAS are faster acting and much more immediate results oriented. So, as a source when you order sust powder or Test E powder, how can you be sure that it's not mostly Test Prop powder? Because Prop is the cheapest of all the powders of test esters. Same thing with a lab selling you high dosed AAS. How can you be sure you're getting 300 mg/ml testosterone? Could you really tell the difference if it was only dosed at 250? 200? I would imagine only those who have ran upwards of 20 cycles or "blasts" would be able to notice subtle differences in gear like that. I offer up these thoughts only as a warning to be cautious about newcomers with low prices, not to point out anyone who is doing anything wrong. I stand behind the sources I use and would recommend them.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea I havn't bought any igf for quite some time do to the crap quality out there.
And ture on the powders as well, IMO the best tren one can have is breaking down the pelts and using the recrystalizing method to get some pure potent stuff!

although I will say there are overseas powders that I've used that were damn potent as well. It's always a crapshoot on the qulaity you will get though.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Depends had some IGF1 not long ago and I was happy enough that I will buy from them again bout 90 a mg too....

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
Agreed at all points above!!!

Its crazy out here...

If its not ur powder source screwing ya...then it could be ur finished product guy gettin ya...

I still think powder is the way to go if givin the choice

bg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic