Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Igf-1 des

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This one is for osiris. I bought this yesterday, should be getting it saturday. Do i have to mix this one with AA as well?

I have a few bottles of AA so its no big deal.

Was gonna do 50mcg a day for like 10 weeks.

How strong is this stuff, is it better than LR3??

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Would like to hear more about this aswell.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Yes....recon it with AA. Personally, I get anxiety with LR3 but not with DES. But I still seem to stay lean and strong while on PCT

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I dont recon any of them with AA. That whole thing came about a long time again to keep it stable. The newer research indicates that DES and LR3 will be good for between 20-30 days recon'd with BW. The reason i dont like AA is that it can cause damage at the injection site and with these compounds i am hoping for site growth.

That being said, SJA is completely right, it will recon fine with AA. It is really a matter of personal preference. For me when i run DES i take 100mcg a day now and that means that little bottle is only lasting 10 days so i am ok with BW. I know some people dilute the AA solution with BW right before injection but i am just lazy and i get the same results JUSt using BW.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I'll have to try that. THE AA that i got on my last order gives serious burning and sometimes leaves a lump. I dilute the shit out of it and it still fucking burns. I've never had trouble before. I'll try the BW......thanks Osiris.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I'll have to try that. THE AA that i got on my last order gives serious burning and sometimes leaves a lump. I dilute the shit out of it and it still fucking burns. I've never had trouble before. I'll try the BW......thanks Osiris.

Either one works and works correctly. I think the aa extends the life of the solution to 30 days. BUT here are my thoughts on this. its not like at day 19 mixed with BW it is at 100% efficacy and then at day 20 it is at 0%. I also posit that the difference between 100% and 95% is neglible in terms of results. So even if you mixed it with BW and say it took you 25 days to go through the bottle, you would still be getting effects ALONG with 0 cellular damage.

I was on the bandwagon back in the day of AA and i got sick of it. It was not meant to be injected IMO.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I hear that.....I'm going to BW to try it out. Thanks O

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm definitely gonna use AA as well. Cellular damage doesn't seem like something that's good for long term health. As far as I know you only gots one body, and when you fuck it up, you're done!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm definitely gonna use AA as well. Cellular damage doesn't seem like something that's good for long term health. As far as I know you only gots one body, and when you fuck it up, you're done!

Did you mean BW? Or did my brain just get turned bass-ackwards during this thread?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Did you mean BW? Or did my brain just get turned bass-ackwards during this thread?

GS is under some stress right now=-) My thoughts were always kinda, why would i take something that elicits localized growth only to kill some existing cells with the delviery mechanism?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic