Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

IGF-1 AA Outside of Fridge?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im going to a buddies house which is about a 15 min drive from me, were gonna workout at his house. I usually take IGF-1 LR3 after the workout, but im not gonna driver 15 mins back home to get it. If the IGF-1 is reconstituted in AA, will it last outside of the fridge? till i get to my friends house to put it in the fridge?

Just worried about it moving around alot while im driving.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
No idea how it will hold up, but you could always just stick it in a cooler with a few ice packs..... just saying.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I think you should store it in a small cooler...I wouldn't worry about it "moving around" too much. I think the idea of a fragile compound is largely over-hyped.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Maybe ill put it in a syringe and put it in a cooler so i dont have to take the whole vial with me. That way the liquid wont move around either.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Its not going to go bad in 15min out of the fridge.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Its not going to go bad in 15min out of the fridge.

Well mostly i was wondering if the heat was going to effect it. In FL its like 97 degrees out here, hot as hell and i have no AC in the car (Wonderful, broke after i raced it). But thanks guys.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
How can you have a car with no AC in florida, thats what you must tell the ladies to make yourself look cool..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
How can you have a car with no AC in florida, thats what you must tell the ladies to make yourself look cool..

It just broke 2 days ago. lol

My car is sick, so it doesnt need AC to be cool.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I would draw up the reconstituted IGF (with AA) into your syringe and bring your vial of BW along for the ride if you do not want to pack a cooler. Then draw the water prior to inject. But if it is only 15 minutes, I would just draw in the water at home and put it in a cooler.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would draw up the reconstituted IGF (with AA) into your syringe and bring your vial of BW along for the ride if you do not want to pack a cooler. Then draw the water prior to inject. But if it is only 15 minutes, I would just draw in the water at home and put it in a cooler.

I just shoot the straight AA into me without BW.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic