Samson0692
What's New?

IFBB Pro WOmen's Physique Amy Richardson Passes Away

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
amy-richardson-Passed-Away.jpg

Bodybuilding and power lifting has suffered a big loss this week. IFBB pro women's physique competitor and pro power lifter Amy Richardson passed away from complications of pneumonia.
Amy was an incredible person. I met Amy and Ken in Pittsburgh a few years ago. Every show I attended after that first meeting we spoke at length every time. Besides competing they always had a booth selling their jewelry and other merchandise. Ken was very in love with Amy and supported her the way a marriage and relationship should be. At the recent Olympia we were able to hang out with them while waiting on our VIP passes and later at their booth and spoke at length many times throughout the weekend.
Like so many people attending the Olympia, Amy caught the flu which turned into pneumonia along with shingles. She would get better then relapse until this week when she lost her battle. My heart goes out to Ken and their family with their devastating loss. RIP Amy.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OH boy this was a complete loss. I'd never met Amy, but always wanted to. I followed her in instagram and just recently for my bday, my hubs bought me one of their barbell necklaces i'd always wanted.
Complications of pneumonia? Yikes! Taken far too soon for sure. I heard nothing but great things from ppl that knew her/met her.

RIP

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
strange it has 90%+ survival rate.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
OH boy this was a complete loss. I'd never met Amy, but always wanted to. I followed her in instagram and just recently for my bday, my hubs bought me one of their barbell necklaces i'd always wanted.
Complications of pneumonia? Yikes! Taken far too soon for sure. I heard nothing but great things from ppl that knew her/met her.

RIP
Yes, she and they are great people. Their jewlery is really goo d quality as well. Now you can wear the necklace with even more special meaning to it.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Damn, that is very sad, another person way too early gone. Wilson6 is correct, pneumonia is nothing to mess around with. I can't imagine having the flu AND SHINGLES on top of it. Shingles is one of the conditions that scares me:(

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
Agree with your point of view, It’s hard to bear everything. It’s a great loss, and yeah pneumonia, flu and shingles these all conditions scares everyone a lot.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Very sad news. Far too young.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic