Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

IFBB Pro Don Long Sentenced To Prison for Conspiracy to Distribute Steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Judge Davis also sentenced Long’s steroid supply source, Gregory Allen Baker, 30, of Jacksonville, to 3 years in federal prison for the same offense and for money laundering.

In addition, Long’s wife Sarah Long, 35, of Jacksonville, was sentenced to a term of 42 months’ probation, which includes a 1-year term of home confinement.

The court also ordered Don and Sarah Long to forfeit $250,000, which are traceable as proceeds of the offense.

Baker was ordered to forfeit a 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, a 2008 Cadillac Escalade Luxury, a 2011 Yamaha Drive Electric Golf Cart, a 2013 Kia Soul Sport, a 2007 Yamaha Motorcycle, jewelry, and proceeds in the amount of $124,418. Baker also consented to the forfeiture $37,800 in additional proceeds.

Don and Sarah Long both pleaded guilty on January 22, 2018. Baker pleaded guilty on February 14, 2017. Eight others have been convicted as part of the conspiracy.

According to court documents, from January 2013 through September 27, 2016, Don and Sarah Long supplied many of their clients with anabolic steroids and human grown hormone (HGH) as part of their “Team Long” training regimen.

The Longs provided instruction, dosage, and direction to Team Long athletes on how to consume steroids and HGH to prepare for bodybuilding competitions and other athletic endeavors.

Baker was the Longs’ primary source of supply for steroids and HGH and imported raw anabolic steroids and HGH from China. Baker manufactured the steroids into consumable form, then branded the product “AxioLabs” and distributed it for the Longs and others. After the federal investigation became known, Baker rebranded his anabolic steroid and HGH as “Razors Edge.”

These cases were part of “Operation Total Package,” led by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

It was a collaboration among the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, the Green Cove Springs Police Department, the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2018/07/...cy-to-illegally-distribute-anabolic-steroids/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wait... Axio? Was this a copy cat or something or was axio still a thing?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't hate women, I really don't, but WTF with women getting lighter sentences than male partners do? HE gets 18 months in prison, SHE gets 42 months probation with 12 as home confinement . . . the poor chemist added money laundering to his list of crimes against humanity and gets 3 years prison time. Those storied "glass ceilings" may be a bitch in the workplace, but they sure work out well in court.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
How was he founded out!? What level was he dealing, manufacturing ?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Bust reports always leave me wanting more answers, and most of the time I don't get them.
My very uniformed guess is that anybody could have reported husband or wife, who were just f2f sources? Disgruntled customer, or a happy customer who talks too much or is discovered by his angry wife, maybe just a witness in the gym with a higher moral calling (LOL).
Once LE got those 2, they rolled over on their chemist and whoever else is waiting sentencing, or they didn't but LE had their business records by then, or even surveillance video from the gym or its parking lot?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Baker was using the UGL name on his products to drive sales.

Baker’s girlfriend “ Ashley” had a concerned friend that didn’t like the fact there was a minor around in manufacturing conditions.

I’m guessing that’s probably why her (Sarah Long) sentence is also lighter for some deal...

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
ok, you're more informed than uninformed me . . . who is Ashley?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow, that goes back to my original list of possible informants . . . not an angry wife, but a concerned g/f who spoke from a higher moral ground. I can see her point, but couldn't she have talked it over with him, maybe up to the point of "drop the minor OR I'll turn you in," instead of going nuclear on him with LE?

This is why I don't have any girlfriends . . . I'm just being careful . :D

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Wow, that goes back to my original list of possible informants . . . not an angry wife, but a concerned g/f who spoke from a higher moral ground. I can see her point, but couldn't she have talked it over with him, maybe up to the point of "drop the minor OR I'll turn you in," instead of going nuclear on him with LE?

This is why I don't have any girlfriends . . . I'm just being careful . :D

You should be a detective

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I USED to be a Detective in the Police Farce. Later, as I became better at my craft, I was promoted to full Defective on the force. Currently using that as a springboard to a career with ICE or TSA.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I USED to be a Detective in the Police Farce. Later, as I became better at my craft, I was promoted to full Defective on the force. Currently using that as a springboard to a career with ICE or TSA.

police farce..... nice

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic