Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

If Your Ever Arrested... By Rick Collins

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
All im gonna say is Rick Collins is the best.

A little Pricey but worth every penny.

If you ever get in a jam, he is the guy to call.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A friend of mine once said, lock that shit in a briefcase and lock it in your trunk. Better yet, put it in a lockbox in the locked briefcase in a locked suitcase and if you have a trunk, lock it in there, too. They need a search warrant to get into your car, and a new warrant for each lock they find. Without probable cause, they aren't going to get very far.

Don't see myself traveling anywhere with anything; I let the mailman do that. But if I ever sell the house and move, I'm gonna remember, and heed, this sorta-tedious-but-maybe-life-saving, advice.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
All im gonna say is Rick Collins is the best.

A little Pricey but worth every penny.

If you ever get in a jam, he is the guy to call.

Always knew of him, never had a need to use him, and hadn't heard his name mentioned much on the boards in the time since mugzy's OP, but it's interesting to see his reputation may remain intact years later. His website seems to indicate he's still relevant, and willing to advise someone's less savvy local attorney for a fee if the need should ever arise.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I'll reiterate that Rick Collins is the man, best steroid/ped attorney. He is a bodybuilder that loves the industry and a patriot who feels everyone should have the freedom to use upwards of half gram of testostosterone per week.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Rick is a good friend, have known him for nearly 2 decades. Knows PEDs, SARMS, and the suppl industry inside out, IFBB legal counsel, actively involved in the Arnold Classic, OLY and other BB events. Lectures at various conferences (nutrition, PED related, law and med schools) on all these topics and is a best-of-breed attorney that puts the client's best interests first. If you are involved with PEDs at ANY level anywhere in the world and esp in the US with our draconian AAS laws, you want his phone number in your wallet and if something happens, don't say a word until you talk to him first.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Rick is a good friend, have known him for nearly 2 decades. Knows PEDs, SARMS, and the suppl industry inside out, IFBB legal counsel, actively involved in the Arnold Classic, OLY and other BB events. Lectures at various conferences (nutrition, PED related, law and med schools) on all these topics and is a best-of-breed attorney that puts the client's best interests first. If you are involved with PEDs at ANY level anywhere in the world and esp in the US with our draconian AAS laws, you want his phone number in your wallet and if something happens, don't say a word until you talk to him first.

Good post!....

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Always knew of him, never had a need to use him, and hadn't heard his name mentioned much on the boards in the time since mugzy's OP, but it's interesting to see his reputation may remain intact years later. His website seems to indicate he's still relevant, and willing to advise someone's less savvy local attorney for a fee if the need should ever arise.

He still writes articles for I believe its Muscular Development. Actually a great guy and as others mentioned a pure bodybuilder at heart.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He still writes articles for I believe its Muscular Development. Actually a great guy and as others mentioned a pure bodybuilder at heart.

Lol. I'm in another thread whining about growing up in Syosset, NY ... where Bev Francis' famous gym moved in years after I moved far away. Used to take the LIRR through Mineola, where Rick Collins is now, but only years before I mighta needed him. Nowadays I'd need him to consult with a local correspondence school lawyer in my hick town (Not Hicksville, NY, btw) if I had the need :confused:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic