Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

If You won the lottery

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Just for fun, because it helps churn up some goals when finances aren’t a roadblock…. Sooo If you hit the jackpot and won the lottery ( lets say $25,000,000 payout after taxes) what would you do? How would it change your life? And what would you buy first ?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd keep about $500K for shits and giggles, and then put the rest into a foundation so that the gov't couldn't tax the crap out of it. Then I'd put my wife and I on the board, pay ourselves a nice heftly yearly salary, and look for some nice, accountable charities to give the money away over time. I think you have to distribute 6% of the principal each year to maintain the tax exempt status.

The worst thing you could do with the money is to change your lifestyle significantly.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
hmmmmm interesting question. i never play the lottery so i would never win. i would pay back my parents. i would buy some new surgical tools for the clinic. i would put enough away for each moncher to attend college. i would pay off my morgage. i would put a large chunk in savings for in case of emergency funds. and honestly, most of it i would give to charity. compassion international is my favorite charity. Sponsor a Child - Compassion 100% of the money you give is given to the child. they are in the top 2 or 3 of world organizations that actually use ones donations for the children and not for admin costs. there are so many needy children, children without food and without medical care or clothes. it breaks my heart. i sponsor 7 children right now. their pictures and stories are amazing. to be a small part of helping them is a great thing! i have everything i need, they have nothing!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I would open up a no kill shelter for animals .After that i dont know what else I would do probably travel.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok - First, I would hit the grocery store and buy up all their bologna. Then i'd go pick up 10 hookers and just throw bologna at them all day.

The next day I would wake up at the crack of noon and go on the Iron Den for a couple hours. Then I'd call my friend who owns a construction company and have him immediately get to work. I want a 6 bedroom house with a guest house and a loaded gym built in the style of MetroFlex but with air conditioning. Ronnie Coleman would come live in my guest house and be my BFF.

Then I'd hire a personal chef who would train to cook for a bodybuilder by creating an account at TID and asking questions. He would use my referral link too so I'd get some rep points...

The final arrangement would be a carefully negotiated contract with Deadweight who would come teach me how to be totally bad ass.

Once that was all in place, I would spend the rest of my life eating food, lifting weights and being a bologna tossing bad ass...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
My life would be a 24 7 lil Wayne music video!!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
if i won the lottery i'd be dead within 6 months.
nuff said

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Hubby & I would move and NOT tell the kids...No forwarding address either...>:)

Shit, I'm kidding ISH...Lol...

I can tell you that my dear husband WOULD OWN and OPERATE ( Because he would have it NO other way )...His VERY OWN gym & nutrition business...I mean we have that NOW, but we work from our basement with equipment he has made because of our financial status...Its like 98% of the rest of the USA...BROKE ASS...So, the equipment is made with 4x4's...Hell, it works GREAT, but I want SO badly for him to have the BEST out there...He deserves it...Hell, we could pay off ALL our debts and live off the interest alone on what would be left over...But knowing me, my hubby & the way we are, we would STILL work...Just maybe "pick" our days instead of the boss doing that for us...

I would just want to make him happy and keep making him healthy so his MS stays GONE...He fixed his own MS through diet & exercise and I would NEVER want our LACK of money to hinder THAT in ANY way...PERIOD...

From there, kids would go to college FOR SURE and the Charities would be quite please with us...Gold & silver would be plentiful as would the guns and ammo...Cause YEAH, that IS where this country is headed...:mad:

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I would join a forum and have my own special status and talk shit to evrybody all day long and never learn anything or contribute to the board.....oh wait, I don't need to win the lotto to do that. In that case.......evrything needed to construct Bartertown in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.....call it MAYOtown.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would join a forum and have my own special status and talk shit to evrybody all day long and never learn anything or contribute to the board.....oh wait, I don't need to win the lotto to do that. In that case.......evrything needed to construct Bartertown in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.....call it MAYOtown.

Sorry sir, but that position has already been taken. Except the talking shit to everyone all day long. That doesnt happen unless im provoked.

However, if i won the powerball which is over 300 Mil in FL right now id rub it in everyones face who was an ass-hole to me, and probably take their wife/girlfriend with just showing a few Gs. Then id buy me a big ass house nice cars and live the dream.

Id also give alot of my money to friends and family who helped me and stuck by my side over time.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic