Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

If You Only Had One...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If you only had access to one compound to add to your test base, for the rest of your lifting career, what would it be, and why?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Human growth hormone for all the obvious reasons :)

To easy lol

If it has to be a aas that's a lil tougher but I'll go with primo because of the cost and you're system won't take as hard as hit as with other compounds running it for longer lengths of time.... Anything else I can jus buy no problem and wouldn't want to run it to long anyways.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
For me that would be Deca. It helps keep my joints feeling good and even at a low dose I notice a difference. I run TRT only now and periodically I put Deca(120mg/wk) OR Eq (200mg/wk) for an extra nudge to help my body take the abuse I put it through. If I had to choose to use 1 extra compound for the rest of my life I'd choose Deca.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I was under the impression we get this compound for free lol if not and I have to pay for it then I'm with BI, I'd want to run some deca.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think this question would be different if you specified that we could only use a single ester of test or if we have unlimited access to all esters of test. Having all esters of test at my disposal I would probably choose a short/mid ester compound to blast with. As many of us age, we realize that you really don't need much else besides test unless you compete. So, for me it woudl be between Tren Acetate, Primo DiPropionate (or acetate), and NPP. Being that I have no intention of competing and would like something with little side effects as I age, I'd have to say Primo as well.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I was under the impression we get this compound for free lol if not and I have to pay for it then I'm with BI, I'd want to run some deca.
Just for you it's free.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well AAS, TPP for my base, then I would have to flip a coin for Either Tren or NPP.... Most likely opt for Tren, but shit, tuff question because there are so many good ones out there... Damn, I'm not supposed to be thinking this hard today.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren E runs great forever,with minor harm to your system,,my blood tests prove it

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Tren. Great lean mass builder or cutter (obviously dependant upon diet) and great strength gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic