Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

If you could eat or drink at any fictional restaurant....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
...where would it be?

Seen this one on FB and thought it was a decent OT question/subject i've not yet seen anywhere, lol.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Steak, the finest cut done medium rare. Aged whiskey in a glass with craft ice. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus with green union cream cheese. Pork belly slivers with Hoosier Daddy bbq sauce. Medium light, 80s romantic music and my wife

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I used to think I'd like to eat at a restaurant like the dining club in the movie "The Freshman", minus the endangered species aspect. That movie was in 1990, I think. Now there are so many great restaurants and clubs providing similar experiences, yet consistency is lacking. So, in general....I like restaurants where consistency of food quality and service is *always* on point. Unfortunately, that restaurant doesn't seem to exist no matter the price point. I only very rarely order steak in a restaurant, as it's usually a disappointment compared to something I've BBQ'd myself at home. Part of me wants to eat at French Laundry just to see what the fuss is all about, but I suspect I'd be disappointed.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Drink at the bar in From Dusk til Dawn.

1668261398182.jpeg

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I actually went to Tavern in the Green a few years ago. It’s the restaurant in Ghostbusters. I wanted to go to the diner in Seinfeld, but NYC is so big I didn’t make it. What I think would be really awesome is Delmonico's back in the 1920’s. Or a speakeasy back in the 20’s.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I want some of that pizza that the ninja turtles eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic