RalfKelleh
What's New?

If This Was Your Wife.....

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Everything she said is absolutely true.

As long as people are afraid to speak out, cancel culture will only grow stronger.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
She shouldn't have taken those comments down. She shouldn't apologize. That's the thing that bothers me. When people get attacked by leftist cancel culture they fucking apologize. They need to stand up and tell those assholes to fuck off: 1) because they have a right to free speech and 2) because the totalitarian leftists only get stronger every time they shame someone and the person backs down. She's getting fired anyway, why apologize. I really wanted to leave a comment in response to this dumbass, but I would have had to register to comment.

A popover with more user information
SUBSCRIBER
6 months ago
(Edited)

As a turmper she will call herself one of the "voiceless" Of course she is exercising her first amendment freedom on an international social media so she is hardly voiceless. Like turmp she believes the media sites are to be used as a bludgeon to dissuade, confuse, and lie to the public, Turmp was banned because he could not follow the simple rules everyone else is subject to. Is he above the rules. Ms Block will claim turmp is being silenced when in fact he just can't follow the rules in place for everyone. Ms block should also be suspended for pushing lies and inflammatory personal insults.

Hey there. You keep using the word "turmp" and "turmper." I have never heard of the turmp, what is it?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
She shouldn't have taken those comments down. She shouldn't apologize. That's the thing that bothers me. When people get attacked by leftist cancel culture they fucking apologize. They need to stand up and tell those assholes to fuck off: 1) because they have a right to free speech and 2) because the totalitarian leftists only get stronger every time they shame someone and the person backs down. She's getting fired anyway, why apologize. I really wanted to leave a comment in response to this dumbass, but I would have had to register to comment.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

A popover with more user information
SUBSCRIBER
6 months ago
(Edited)

As a turmper she will call herself one of the "voiceless" Of course she is exercising her first amendment freedom on an international social media so she is hardly voiceless. Like turmp she believes the media sites are to be used as a bludgeon to dissuade, confuse, and lie to the public, Turmp was banned because he could not follow the simple rules everyone else is subject to. Is he above the rules. Ms Block will claim turmp is being silenced when in fact he just can't follow the rules in place for everyone. Ms block should also be suspended for pushing lies and inflammatory personal insults.

DungenDweller said:
Hey there. You keep using the word "turmp" and "turmper." I have never heard of the turmp, what is it?

My guestimate would be "turd"....He is indicating Trump to be a "turd", I think?....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic