Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

IF and ephedrine

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Saw an ephedrine thread, saw an IF thread and said to myself, "Damn... Could this work??"

Wondering what the protocol (if any at all) would be for running the IF diet to burn fat coupled with the ECA stack to possibly help speed the process up.

Thoughts?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I would imagine that it could be helpful during the fast because both ephedrine and caffine have some anorectic effect.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
The ECA stack is good...the ephedrine and caffeine provide an increase in workout strength, but if clen is available to you, ECA doesn't hold a candle to the fat-burning inferno clen can be. All the other goofy shit suggested in articles I've read about ephedrine(like increasing protein synthesis) I haven't found true. Mild fat burner.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
My concern was how it works while in a fasted state. I know it works with the common "eat every 2-3 hours" diet...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
What were you wanting to hear specifically? It works, it's a proven fat burner. It'll raise your metabolism and if your in a fasted state when you're insulin is low, fatty acids will be a preferred energy source. Your results aren't going to completely weigh on ephedrine, just a supplement to your goals bud.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
BB: specifically how it could/would work while trying the IF diet. Didn't know if anyone had tried it or seen where the author had spoken on it. Raising metabolism during a fast is a scary concept to me - stupid, I know, but...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
BB: specifically how it could/would work while trying the IF diet. Didn't know if anyone had tried it or seen where the author had spoken on it. Raising metabolism during a fast is a scary concept to me - stupid, I know, but...

It's a slight increase. But the appetite crushing effects will be helpful as will the energy boost.

nousername

nousername

Mar 30, 2014
Im a cherry n all this so plz 4give but what is IF and CLEN? I keep seeing these 2 abbrevs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic