Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I went undercover to find out why people do CrossFit

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Some Irish but really just have no sense of color coordination. The socks actually say " crazy " on them.
Monsoon my comp results tell ya how good I am at crossfit

RR did you bump your head or something and end up at the wrong comp? Lol sorry, I' still a lil in shock RR & crossfit, gonna take some time to absorb that one!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No it was a strongman comp that had crossfit weights. A trend we are seeing. That's a 565 yoke btw. The only heavy ish event.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Nothing wrojg with crossfit. Other than oly movements til failure. Otherwise there is more than one way to skin a cat.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Nothing wrojg with crossfit. Other than oly movements til failure. Otherwise there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Translation, "i recently joined crossfit"

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What about on deadlift day? #devilsadvocate
Did you just hash tag??? read the rules... NO FUKING HASH TAGS... Next time RR put some weight on that shit...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Oh yeah Ic. It's only 565 ;)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
If we can't #hashtag then RR and I are gonna go start a crossfit board.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I already told you guys about the socks! haha and I don't wear them. I do my rope climbs using just my arms/back (legless).
If your core is super strong you can do them legless in an L-sit position. Again, no socks needed.
But if you are just starting out, you're going to need socks or you're going to have one helluva raspberry on your calves/adductors
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I already told you guys about the socks! haha and I don't wear them. I do my rope climbs using just my arms/back (legless).
If your core is super strong you can do them legless in an L-sit position. Again, no socks needed.
But if you are just starting out, you're going to need socks or you're going to have one helluva raspberry on your calves/adductors
View attachment 6241

I do my rope climbs with my penis, it's like a elephant trunk:D. Ws this filmed at the high school gymnasium?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I do my rope climbs with my penis, it's like a elephant trunk:D. Was this filmed at the high school gymnasium?

hahaha well it's actually a picture, not a video so it wasn't filmed at all :dbells:
If you're seeing moving objects, you may want to see if that elephant trunk is affecting your eyesight.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
hahaha well it's actually a picture, not a video so it wasn't filmed at all :dbells:
If you're seeing moving objects, you may want to see if that elephant trunk is affecting your eyesight.

Lmao! CTJ, it's good to see a guy with a sense of humor.
Respect CTJ,
Gman

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic