Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I think my bodyfat percentage is too low.

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
I follow the BodyForLife program so I eat plenty of healthy fats like fish oil and safflower oil and take a vitamin and mineral supplement so I don't think it's my nutrition. I'm only 157 so my muscles are not what you would call big, I wish I was 180. I started bodybuilding about a half year ago and was 137 so I have gained 20 pounds of muscle.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I follow the BodyForLife program so I eat plenty of healthy fats like fish oil and safflower oil and take a vitamin and mineral supplement so I don't think it's my nutrition. I'm only 157 so my muscles are not what you would call big, I wish I was 180. I started bodybuilding about a half year ago and was 137 so I have gained 20 pounds of muscle.
You put on 20 lbs of which probably 12-14 lbs of that is muscle and now you feel like shit? 137 lbs must of felt like death then.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I spent more than half of my life at 7-8% and felt fine…… I doubt your BF% is lower than that at 38 yrs old.

I would cut your HMB dose in half and see how you feel. When I took the recommended dosage of HMB I felt nauseated and like I was coming down with a cold all day.

I went away for a weekend at the beach and forgot to pack my HMB and viola! I didn’t feel sick anymore.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Plenty? As in a few caps a day? If all your fats are only coming from supplements it’s probably not enough. Are you eating more fats at least on your “free day”?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic