Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I think my bodyfat percentage is too low.

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
hey there! My muscle size and strength has never been better but I think my bodyfat percentage might be too low because I feel sickly. If your bodyfat percentage drops too low you will start to develop health problems. I think maybe I want to increase my bodyfat percentage a little but what is a healthy way to do this?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't think low bodyfat is the culprit, unless you are sitting around 4-5%. It is more likely your lack of balanced nutrients. However, like Ozzy said, eat. Just add 300-500 calories a day for a bit to see how that works. If you need more then add more.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Not enough info to offer any sound advice other than adding some extra calories (noted above) and seeing if you feel better.

Low Blood Sugar, too many pre-workouts, not balanced nutrition, not enough calories, not enough sleep.

More info on your body composition, diet, AAS use, age, etc.... will be good to post maybe we can offer some better ideas.

If all that fails BLOOD WORK is a very good idea to make sure there is nothing physically wrong

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
I'm 5 ft 7 and weigh 157 and I'm 38 years old. I eat six small meals a day with one serving of protein and one serving of carbohydrates and I take the bodybuilding supplements creatine and hmb and supplements that lower your cortisol levels.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm 5 ft 7 and weigh 157 and I'm 38 years old. I eat six small meals a day with one serving of protein and one serving of carbohydrates and I take the bodybuilding supplements creatine and hmb and supplements that lower your cortisol levels.
A LOT and I mean A LOT of people feel sick taking HMB.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You sound like you know what you are doing, and you didn't get down that low by not logging your food. Just add calories back in a controlled manner and see how you feel. Add them back in chunks of 100 calories a day for a week or two and then go from there.

I cannot get over the feeling this is a troll post, though... You didn't get down that low of a body fat by accident.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
A pic would be helpful.

That said, your bodyfat would have to be low single digits for you to feel sickly and by sickly, it would typically be more like tired, low energy sleepy..etc.

If you are cutting(not much info given so shooting from the hip), you may need to add some carbs to your diet and/or add a multiple vitamin if you aren't already taking one.

There are tons of reasons you could be feeling "sickly". Not enough calories, overtraining, not enough sleep to name a few.

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
Tired, low energy and sleepy describes me perfectly. It's hard to find any bodyfat on me, what's an accurate way to measure your bodyfat percentage? I'm thinking about scheduling a doctors appointment to see if he can find the reason for the way I'm feeling.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
So wait, you’re not eating any fats? Yeah, that will do it. Your test levels are probably in the shitter too because of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic