Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

I think I am in trouble

Metamuscular

Metamuscular

Aug 16, 2022
I know for a fact that I am not alone.The tradition of using speed for weight loss goes back as far as Mike Mentzer at least.
But it is odd that there are guys who privately admit to doing it but in public become suspiciously sanctimonious in their denial of engaging in the practice. I am considering adding gear to the stack
. I am aware that the sides are going to be horrendous but I am curious as to whether gear can be used to counteract the catabolism caused by using amphetamines to cut thereby allowing for the building of lean mass.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ephedra, clen, t-3 or even DNP.

If I run tren, clen and t-3, I cannot eat enough calories to stop fat loss. Granted they were clean calories, but I was pushing 4100 calories a day and still dropped from 10% to 7-8% BF in 8 weeks on lower doses of tren (75mg 3x week), clen (40-120 mcg ed) and t-3 (25-50 mcg ed). For cardio, I only walked an hour a day at 3 mph. If I would have cut the calories or increased the cardio, I may have gotten down to 5-6%. Why did I say all this? Just to tell you there are other alternatives.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'd stick with ephedra and caffeine. If you can't drop the weight with those and a good diet something is wrong. I have done phentermine but it gives me the worst case of limp dick and the last time I took it I had my first panic attack ever.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I don't like the way they make my pee pee feel or my heart for that matter.
Look up DNP and thank us later.
Agreed 100%! Once I got my diet in order, I started low dose DNP, 200mg per day for about a month.

That’s what kicked my fatloss results into high gear. Basically minimal sides at that low a dose, and I was losing about 5-7 pounds a week. No Clen, no T3, no ephedrine. Didn’t need any of that other stuff while running DNP conservatively.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Hey man, I just read where you said you were a dope fiend shooting heroin and are clean for 6 years. You're thinking about using speed? Im 28 years clean and sober, due to that fact in all these years I have never used compounds or amounts that would effect me from the neck up. Dont risk your clean time for vanity my man. Just find the right diet, and do extra cardio. Anything but speed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Warhead is absolutely correct. If you've suffered with addiction, do not take any narcotics such as speed. Terrible idea. Lots of other good alternatives suggested in this thread.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I agree with Tommy and warhead. Look into DNP. I’m likely considering it myself soon. Fuck the amphetamines man. Even if it’s Phentermine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’d love to do a big ole line of coke for pre workout….. but I’d like to also keep my heart from exploding. You do what you want but there are plenty of reasons it’s a terrible idea.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
i've never done speed, crack, meth, what have you but know quite a number people that have... is it really worth the risk that you're considering? like a lot of guys said on here, think about...its not worth it. DNP is a hell of a drug so long that you use it right. keep your dose smart, keep your diet in point (doesnt even have to be "perfect") and you're going to feel a lot better about yourself. dont get me wrong, DNP can go horribly wrong if you're not smart but you're also not going to run some of the same risk with it that you will on other things. and for gods sake.. if you do decide to look into DNP, please research it a lot, search some more and then the biggest thing AFTER you have done the research... still come back here and ask some questions. theres a lot of shit out on the web and other boards about DNP. there are a lot of guys here that have used it for quite a while with great results but thats b/c they have everything else in point

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
DNP makes me so sleepy even if I take it at night before bed, the next day I am exhausted and lay on the couch with a fan blowing directly on me, GREAT sleep but too negative for me.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I wish I had a good experience with DNP, but in reality it didn’t do much for me. I did sweat and got hot, but I also felt like crap, and not much after I got warm, I’d be freezing which wasn’t what I was expecting. I’m not sure what damage if May have done, but nothing has even been the same since for me since. I did have a lot going on then, so I’m not sure if it was that, or something my crazy x was doing to me!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic