pbtom
What's New?

I need some help..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have done it for a month at a time with no issues. Many guys here have run it for that long, if not longer at a low dose. What are your concerns? How much are you looking to lose?

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I would say about 25 pounds by next spring.. I am starting with just a simple diet for now then start carb cycling .. I am concerned that DNP is deadly and by doing it for to long might give me permanent damage of some kind..

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I know we have some history. So, I will just say based on your words below. Stick with diet, cardio, training and cycling the t3 & clen. No reason what so ever to do dnp for a 25# goal over 4or 5 plus months. That on 4 or 5 pounds a month. Easy. Calories in calories burnt.

I would say about 25 pounds by next spring.. I am starting with just a simple diet for now then start carb cycling .. I am concerned that DNP is deadly and by doing it for to long might give me permanent damage of some kind..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I know we have some history. So, I will just say based on your words below. Stick with diet, cardio, training and cycling the t3 & clen. No reason what so ever to do dnp for a 25# goal over 4or 5 plus months. That on 4 or 5 pounds a month. Easy. Calories in calories burnt.

Yha that true but i already have the dnp and i am really wanting to try it.. I want to just do it as safe as possible and with help from you guys i should be able to get it right.

As for are history brother i apologize and hope we can put it behind us and move forward.. GC i will tell you man i have seen some f***ed up s**t since i left TIBH .. A boards with child molester for a admin to boards that would rather see there members poisoned then pull the plug on a source..

Once again bro i apologize and looking forward to more advise from you... IT's always welcomed from a guy that walks the walk..

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So if you want to give it a try, run it for 2 weeks at a cap a day and then take 1 week off to let it clear your system, see what your results are. On the off week, I wouldn't take anything.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
So if you want to give it a try, run it for 2 weeks at a cap a day and then take 1 week off to let it clear your system, see what your results are. On the off week, I wouldn't take anything.

Yha that would probably be the safest way to go..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic