Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I need some help..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have been reading all about dnp and there are a lot of views about it use ..
I need some help with making a cycle out of dnp and clen .. The t3 I plan on doing a low dose for a longer time..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What kind of cycle are you looking for? Have you ever used it? I just did a run at 200mg a day, was very happy with the results, only took DNP, no clen, I don't like to mix the two personally, I sweat way too bad.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have not done clen or dnp . I am wanting to do maybe like a week of clen then a week dnp kinda cycle back and forth..

Here is what I am workin with.

TPA - 100 mgs ED
Caber .5 mon & thurs
Adex 1 mg mon & thurs
T3 12.5 daily up to 25mcg
DNP - 250 mgs ED to start
Clen - not sure yet..

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
first time user i wouldnt suggest using both and thats just my cautious self speaking. i have some dnp im going to run. gonna run it for 20 days, then ill switch to clen and do that 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...just a prefernece but if first time you might want to do one ata time and see how your body reacts....good luck

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I plan on doing them one at a time just not sure the length of time for each compound.. I kinda like what you are doing

dnp 20 days
clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off.

Are you going to be doing a eca stack on the 2 weeks off of clen ??

Hmmm maybe something like
low dose of T3 @ 12.5 mcg ed the whole run..
dnp 20 days
clen 2 weeks
eca 2 weeks
repeat cycle till I hit my goal

Last edited:
chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
absolutely...def runing something in between clen runs. ive actually used Lipo6 and thought it had nice results. diet is key and i like doing cardio fasted first thing in the morn. never done dnp so gonna take it cautiously and make sure i have the proper supps and vitamins during the cycle

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Just an FYI ephedrine competes with one of the same sites that clen does. So, your off week from clen IMO ephedrine should NOT be used. The idea is to clear the sites during the clen break. Maybe just use caffeine if you feel you must have something during that off time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Depends what your goal is, how many pounds are you looking to shed and how quick? Just stay on the DNP and don't bother with the clen. I can't stand T3 and haven't taken it in years, shouldn't need it with the DNP.

Take 1 cap of DNP a day for 30 days, depending if you plan on training, adding cardio, adjusting diet or whatnot you should be able to lose a good 20lbs.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Just an FYI ephedrine competes with one of the same sites that clen does. So, your off week from clen IMO ephedrine should NOT be used. The idea is to clear the sites during the clen break. Maybe just use caffeine if you feel you must have something during that off time.

Thanks for the advise GC that would have been a big mistake ..

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Depends what your goal is, how many pounds are you looking to shed and how quick? Just stay on the DNP and don't bother with the clen. I can't stand T3 and haven't taken it in years, shouldn't need it with the DNP.

Take 1 cap of DNP a day for 30 days, depending if you plan on training, adding cardio, adjusting diet or whatnot you should be able to lose a good 20lbs.

I have every thing laid out in my log but still working on the clen ,dnp & T3.. I have done T3 before but it was a research chemical so not sure how good it was .. Now most of what i am going to use is HG..

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

I agree with LK on this. The DNP should be more than adequate. I am doing a 3 week run at 200mg day 1st week, 400 split at 12hrs 2nd week and 200mg day 3rd week. Don't want to run longer because my ass just cant take the molten lava feel that long lol.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I agree with LK on this. The DNP should be more than adequate. I am doing a 3 week run at 200mg day 1st week, 400 split at 12hrs 2nd week and 200mg day 3rd week. Don't want to run longer because my ass just cant take the molten lava feel that long lol.

My concern is doing the DNP for to long 3 weeks seems like a long time..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic