Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I need some help with my first cycle.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
You're not stepping on anyone's toes, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Do you know what your current test levels are? The 250mg will likely shut down your normal test production and not replace it with as much as you are making on your own. or keep you at the same level, thus not giving you the results you are looking for. Also, you should look into the half life of the drug, 10 weeks is usually too short for something with a longer half life, it takes about 3 - 4 weeks to fully kick in, which would result in you only being full on for 6ish week.s
They’re on the low side of normal, don’t know the exact number range anymore as it’s been over a year since going to my doctor, I know I should go before stating this but I just moved to a new area and haven’t done any research on getting a new one. I’ll see how long it takes for another vial to arrive, should be within the time the first vial would be used completely.
What are your thoughts on Clen and test stacked ?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I wouldn’t start your cycle without all gear in hand; very important rule of thumb. 500mg test ew for 12 weeks. Maybe consider throwing in 40-50mg dbol last 4 weeks once you know you haven’t had any sides from test. And also I would monitor your blood pressure daily or at least a few times a week at the same time of day and keep it logged, make sure you are not getting too elevated

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
T
I wouldn’t start your cycle without all gear in hand; very important rule of thumb. 500mg test ew for 12 weeks. Maybe consider throwing in 40-50mg dbol last 4 weeks once you know you haven’t had any sides from test. And also I would monitor your blood pressure daily or at least a few times a week at the same time of day and keep it logged, make sure you are not getting too elevated
Thanks ! This is very helpful. I have a lot of questions that everyone has a different answer for, some questions just continually go unanswered and I’m just trying to do my research and do what’s best, just trying to get more lean and build a few areas that need it versus straight bulking. Reading up on the half life of Dbol, which is 3-5 hours, should I take it toward the end of my work day?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I would avoid all advice from your friend. There's alot of decent info. on you tube and excellent advice on here. Clen is useless, sell it to your friend. Sounds to me like your diet and training has not been consistent. Until that is spot on your wasting gear and damaging your health. It also sounds like you have a weight issue. What is your bf percent? It needs to be no higher than 15-20. Test, dbol, and esp. drol are bulking drugs and will make your weight problem worse. Once your training, diet, and weight is under control then consider a test only cycle. Gear doesn't fix those issues, they are to enhance a natural physique at its best.

R

Robdjents

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2020
Welcome...no disrespect but read more. Like a lot til you brain hurts. Learn how these drugs actually work. Good luck

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
And ... first, and other early, cycles should be learning experiences as to how different compounds affect you. You wouldn't have a clue about drol and dbol after completing your proposed 1st cycle ... like, which one was doing what to you? One popular school of thought says to run Test only first time around, another says Test plus one other compound.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Also, arimidex does not help with drol. Drol attaches and creates gyno all on its own, does not convert to estro. You have to use nolva to prevent gyno from drol. When you're ready to start a cycle I would go 8-10 wks of test e 250mg wk. plus 25 mg anavar twice day. Have nolva on hand and ask questions if you do get gyno. Var does help burn belly fat.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Thanks bro, I just heard that the Clen would help shred the excess fat and retained water and if I stack it with Dbol during a cut then I wouldn’t lose much of the gains, everyone’s information is different but since this is my first cycle on anything I was thinking of doing a 4-6 week cut cycle with just the Test and Clen, and then start the Dbol anadrol stack with test. How would you run what I ordered ? I’m not trying to be difficult at all, just trying to figure out the best way to utilize what I ordered. I’ll order more test and whatever else is needed.
Is this a BS post bro?

1st cycle Test 12 ish weeks and maybe an oral 6 weeks max. That's it. Been the same from day one in this lifestyle. Keep it simple for the first few cycles, See how your body reacts and what gains you make.

Read thru the cycle threads ... do some research before you stick a needle in your ass on the advice of novice bs.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Is this a BS post bro?

1st cycle Test 12 ish weeks and maybe an oral 6 weeks max. That's it. Been the same from day one in this lifestyle. Keep it simple for the first few cycles, See how your body reacts and what gains you make.

Read thru the cycle threads ... do some research before you stick a needle in your ass on the advice of novice bs.

Exactly what I was thinking but WTF do I know? Maybe it's all changed now and first cycles should be 3-4 compounds and all the tren you can take.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic