Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I need some help with my first cycle.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys, very new here and about to try some gear for the first time. I would just like to know what this sounds like, if there’s any issues, if you guys have any advice, if anything at all comes to mind, I’m open to all, just be gentle ;)

so I placed an order that is as follows
1mg x 30 tabs of arimidex
Androlix anadrol 50mg x 100 tabs A-Bomb
Pure Dbol 10mg x 100 tabs
Clenbuterol .04mg x 100 tabs
Test E 250mg/1ml x 10 ml vial

I’m 30 years old, always felt like my test was off my whole life, roughly around 265 pretty solid but chunky, used to play football and rugby and been off and on lifting since I was a teen.

My plan was a 10 week cycle and this is what I was thinking / informed on what I should do from trusted people who had similar stacks.

250mg of test a week (6-7 days)
1 anadrol per day
1 Dbol per day
Planned on running a Clen cycle with it for two weeks on and two weeks off, starting at 20mcg (half a pill) on day one, and double it everyday for two weeks.
1 arimidex a day after about a week of starting the cycle.

if I can combine this into two cycles or a cut/bulk separation or you have any suggestions on how I should utilize my order that would be greatly appreciated.
thanks guys.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't know if you will need the arimidex because you're taking a sane amount of AAS. Having it on hand if you notice side effects is good.
I've never run clen with a bulk, seems counterproductive to me, but I'm no expert. I'd maybe save it for a future cut cycle.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
I don't know if you will need the arimidex because you're taking a sane amount of AAS. Having it on hand if you notice side effects is good.
I've never run clen with a bulk, seems counterproductive to me, but I'm no expert. I'd maybe save it for a future cut cycle.
Thanks for your input ! I was going to run the Clen to lose body fat, I’ve got a bit around my midsection and thighs, but my idea behind it was to help increase the weight loss and water retention.. but Again this is my first time and I know nothing. How did the rest of the cycle sound ?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
drop the clen

keep adex on hand just in case you need it.

You trying to kill your liver all at once?

Run either Abombs or tbol. Never heard of using both at once typically one bulk oral is gtg.

Save whatever you don't run for your next cycle.

Thoughts?

Welcome bro.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
my idea behind it was to help increase the weight loss and water retention
Water retention is a valid concern with your oral selection, but just watch your blood pressure. Once again, you are using a lower amount and could see no issues. You could use water pills or something if the BP gets high.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
drop the clen

keep adex on hand just in case you need it.

You trying to kill your liver all at once?

Run either Abombs or tbol. Never heard of using both at once typically one bulk oral is gtg.

Save whatever you don't run for your next cycle.

Thoughts?

Welcome bro.

Thanks bro, I just heard that the Clen would help shred the excess fat and retained water and if I stack it with Dbol during a cut then I wouldn’t lose much of the gains, everyone’s information is different but since this is my first cycle on anything I was thinking of doing a 4-6 week cut cycle with just the Test and Clen, and then start the Dbol anadrol stack with test. How would you run what I ordered ? I’m not trying to be difficult at all, just trying to figure out the best way to utilize what I ordered. I’ll order more test and whatever else is needed.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
Water retention is a valid concern with your oral selection, but just watch your blood pressure. Once again, you are using a lower amount and could see no issues. You could use water pills or something if the BP gets high.
I have no idea what the water pills are but thanks ! Should I up my mg of the Dbol to 250 a week and match the test?

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
Why are you over complicating your first cycle? Get more test, you don't have enough, and run Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 or more weeks.
This was all based on suggestion from a good friend so I had no idea but thanks ! Just test for 12 weeks and nothing else ? I’m literally just trying to get all the proper info. I didn’t know it was complicated at all.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Have you gave this thread a read? I'm not sure anyone here would tell you to start a cycle with 1 vial of test in hand.

S

SmollPP

Apr 22, 2021
Have you gave this thread a read? I'm not sure anyone here would tell you to start a cycle with 1 vial of test in hand.

Just joined today to get some ideas on what I was going to get myself into, not trying to step on anyone’s toes or anything bro, this was for a 10 week cycle and what I thought was a mild dose, it made some sense when someone who’s done it was telling me about it, I told them I wasn’t trying to get super big and I think that may have been an issue with communication. Is the 500 test e per week a low standard?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You're not stepping on anyone's toes, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Do you know what your current test levels are? The 250mg will likely shut down your normal test production and not replace it with as much as you are making on your own. or keep you at the same level, thus not giving you the results you are looking for. Also, you should look into the half life of the drug, 10 weeks is usually too short for something with a longer half life, it takes about 3 - 4 weeks to fully kick in, which would result in you only being full on for 6ish week.s

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic