What's New?

I must say im.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Flattered with all the intrest in the "myth" surrounding "BOLAN"
Its been my purpose for many yrs on these fourms to hide my identity for personal safety. Yeah I wont post comp pics.... If you come and meet me for lunch id be glad to show "Good people" my pics from my competitive days.
But putting them up on the net...... Well if you knew my name. You might find some in google, yahoo images.

Scotty knows why i don't post up comp pics. VERY easy to find out who a person is. So again I thank you for keeping me in your "minds" either you hate me or you....HATE me.

But I know the truth, and for you haters.....the truth hurts. :p

Respect!

Who the fuck is this scotty he keeps bringing up because if it is kane 999 lucifer666 or any name that has anything to do with them if you all wanna see real pics of kane 999 lucifer666 yadayada. His real name is scotty and Bolan keeps saying Scotty knows and Scotty placed in the md teen antions and got an npc card and threw it away to Heroin and when Warren James the black guys pictures that Kane999 knew none of you would know that competed 9 years ago and is saying its him Warren is gonna rip scottys Kane999 lucifer666's head right the fuck ooff and and he is back in living in PA at the moment with his kids mom again hopefully being a father to his kids but prob only by robbing members on the boards he is a piece of shit and the admins of dr4eds board growxxl and the rest should ban every IP addy that kane999 ever used and I will go places local and if he ever logged in from those places ban those to. I will hack his server out in front of his house and you can ban that IP if he has a proxy on it. He doesnt belong in this comunity just after what i read about bolan neither does he. No liar does. Go bs someone who actually cares or will believe it.

Last edited:
milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Cant believe he still tries this horseshit- we saw the pics on three different forums, fat outta shape formless blob....no physique at all...the cat has been outta the bag and STILL HE LIES???
LOL gotta love aj's posts :D
Bolan is one of d-red's pupils ....

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And locking Bolan thread #3............