Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

I must be mis-informed?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
We can’t rewrite history. And to try and erase it is nonsense. Nobody thinks it was cool to commit genocide to the natives but it happened.

Nazis weren’t cool but that history is taught and even emphasized in German schools so people understand their own history, their mistakes and can choose a better path in the future.

The Japanese, on the other hand don’t even acknowledge their brutal imperialism and war crimes.

That is the most shameful path IMO.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The Japanese, on the other hand don’t even acknowledge their brutal imperialism and war crimes.

Do the japs realize u are there to ursurpem?...

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The lesson here is to not watch the news. Hell, no offense LK but I damn near stopped reading this thread.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I heard they were going to make a George Floyd statue, one hand holding a pistol up against a pregnant chicks belly and the other held high clenching a wad of fake 20's;)
Motherfuckers

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yeah guys here’s the facts. The tearing down of Columbus isn’t some new “liberal” thing. He was prosecuted during his life for being a monster. This reputation of a discovering hero is the revisionist path. These statues being torn down aren’t even old the one in Boston was built when I was a little kid and I’m in my 30’s. He liked to feed babies to dogs. His main cash enterprise was selling children aged 9-13 as sex slaves and his own personal letters lament how he had a hard time meeting the supply. So maybe pick a different battle. Again I’m probably not going to argue with people about about this but I do have have multiple degrees in this field if you have follow up questions.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah guys here’s the facts. The tearing down of Columbus isn’t some new “liberal” thing. He was prosecuted during his life for being a monster. This reputation of a discovering hero is the revisionist path. These statues being torn down aren’t even old the one in Boston was built when I was a little kid and I’m in my 30’s. He liked to feed babies to dogs. His main cash enterprise was selling children aged 9-13 as sex slaves and his own personal letters lament how he had a hard time meeting the supply. So maybe pick a different battle. Again I’m probably not going to argue with people about about this but I do have have multiple degrees in this field if you have follow up questions.

Okay Columbus was an Epstein (Liberal) that supported late term abortions (Liberal). So why are Liberals tearing down his statue?

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011

I have witnessed the hate the Koreans have for the Japanese. never gave that a thought until I was told. they pass these feelings and thoughts to their children as their kids talk about it just like it happened to them last year. the ripple effect of conquering another nation and leaving them alive and with hope. Its future decades of absolute mistrust and serious hate.

Here in the US some think their isn't much diff between Koreans Chinese and the Japanese. If we only knew how much they hate the Japanese. .. Its unreal.. lol

I assume its like this with Greeks, Germans and Italians maybe. unless History has been forgotten by the new generations.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Mathew, please, get a grip. Facts just interrupt the flow of a good thread.
I already stated that he wasn't a nice guy, who was back in the 1,400's? Founders of this country weren't all nice guys, but they did something bold and should be remembered for it. I'll bo back to posting pics of smoked meat.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I already stated that he wasn't a nice guy, who was back in the 1,400's? Founders of this country weren't all nice guys, but they did something bold and should be remembered for it. I'll bo back to posting pics of smoked meat.

He also never set foot in America.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic