pbtom
What's New?

I must be mis-informed?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So watching the news tonight where my nice hot Jewish chick is now replace by an African American woman. There was a BLM protest around a Columbus statue that was not yet taken down. Not sure how the killing of a guy in Minnesota translates to ripping down all the Columbus statues around the country, but I digress. Anyway, the guy on the news with his nice freshly pressed BLM shirt, Hillary couldn't have ironed it better herself said, we want this statue ripped down for the oppression of us indigenous peoples.

I'm sorry, did I miss a history lesson where African Americans were Indigenous to America?

Did I miss where Columbus took a million African slaved to America?

Was Columbus a Saint, hells no. Did he do something to be remembered for, hells yes.

People need to stand up for something, anything, shit's getting crazy. Terrorist ripped down a status or Grant in San Fran. GRANT!!! He won the fucking Civil War you fucking idiots!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have a statue of Katelyn Ohashi next to my bed, and I do things to it every night :p

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dude, I lost track of the shit.

Washington
Lincoln
Columbus
Jesus
Elvis
Grant

There is a big list, these are off the top of my head.

They burned an elk statue (huh?)

They found out Obama's family owned slaves but they aren't saying anything about that shit.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm with you LK. If there's anything I've learned over the past few months is that "group think" is "no think."
There a small group of people who want to burn this country to the ground, and the dems think they can use those radicals as their useful idiots they need to win the next election. I don't think the dems are thinking this through. The dems are creating a monster that they cannot control. The radicals will line the dems up against the wall just like they will the GOP.

History will repeat itself.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Thankfully they vandalized Stevie Ray Vaughn's statue in Austin TX.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LK I’m with you and don’t understand what the purpose is vandalizing everything.

And we all know from items we’ve used in our past that we’ve all had rage build up inside us and have destroyed some landscaping, maybe a table or 2.

I guess the point is, regardless, sometimes it feels good to destroy some shit.

However with that said, why the hell are you gonna destroy the statues of Some of the people that helped to end what happened in history.

And our ancestors fought their butts off to give us the right to stand up for what we feel is right and freedom of speech and we all need to be thankful for that, but let’s not destroy our home or what others have worked hard to build.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This was graffiti at Berkeley. The liberals need to remember their history. Lots of liberals were executed by Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Che, Pol Pot, etc. It never ends well.

1593778860525.png

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m just gonna close my eyes and shake my head

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
And to think we (used to) venerate Christopher Columbus because John Cabot, who had more to do with our existence as a country, did it in the name of England, which we didn't originally care for all that much. Does anyone teach the fact that Columbus was imprisoned in Spain for punishing crew members who were raping and killing native Americans?

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic