TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Arnold was incredible at only 230ish.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Arnold was incredible at only 230ish.

Indeed, he was. That's why he looked so good though. Serge Nubret is probably favorite BBer of all time, obviously Arnold is second for not only how he looks, but also because of nostalgia

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Indeed, he was. That's why he looked so good though. Serge Nubret is probably favorite BBer of all time, obviously Arnold is second for not only how he looks, but also because of nostalgia

Serge was amazing at well at 200! Definitely not in the iron age anymore.

T

theanimal723

Feb 8, 2014
Holy shit.. you think he would be mr O this current time?

T

theanimal723

Feb 8, 2014
Thats why they called him the oak lol

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Holy shit.. you think he would be mr O this current time?

No. Arnold, and everyone from that era, are all way too aesthetic for the Mr O these days. It seems like waist lines are no longer even considered, it's all about freak factor, because that's what draws a crowd and crowds pay money

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
BTW, check out the pro physique guys. They are actually getting pretty damn close to the size and physiques those guys had, srs. There was even a pro BBer that attempted to compete in men's physique this last year, but he looked like complete crap compared to the physique guys.

D8X3152.jpg

Last edited:
Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
I agree Shortz about the physique guys other then the stupid shorts that are more close to the old school bodybuilder look. My big grip with physique is it has to many douche like pretty boys club kids thinking they are shit or this is an abercombie and fitch photo shoot. I feel the class has potential but it is lacking that displaying the body as a work of art that old school bodybuilding had. However with the current Physique O and most of the top 5 the more serious ones seems to placed higher. So hopefully it will purge out the trash and make it a competition of worth down the road.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
. My big grip with physique is it has to many douche like pretty boys club kids thinking they are shit or this is an abercombie and fitch photo shoot. I feel the class has potential but it is lacking that displaying the body as a work of art that old school bodybuilding had. However with the current Physique O and most of the top 5 the more serious ones seems to placed higher. So hopefully it will purge out the trash and make it a competition of worth down the road.

Can't argue with that. When physique took off, all of the misc kids on BBin.com went wild. They were talking about how awesome Jeff Seid was etc. I didn't even know who he was, because he didn't even place, and it turned out, he was the typical Abercrombie model looking guy and he's arrogant as f***. The top 5 guys put Seid to shame. I also learned he's been spreading bad info for natties, telling them to eat a low fat diet etc, when natties NEED plenty of fat in their diets. Seid hasn't been natty his entire lifting life, and that goes back to the age of 14.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic