Members
Latest Member
Johnbonez

I love this pic of Arnold...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I have 0 respect fort the guy, let himself go to shit, banged some NASTY housekeeper and is basically a loser. Look at Stallone or Ferrigno, both similar in age and made a choice to keep in shape. As great and Arnold WAS he ain't shit now and is a disgraced fat slob.

He was just building a BEFORE pic for his comeback.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The first pic that II posted is honestly the "perfect chest" IMO. It's the fullest, most aesthetic chest you will ever see. I would challenge everyone to find a chest that you would rather personally have (males only obviously) than the one pictured there. Maybe it's just me, but it's awesome.

I know KBD would take a chest like that in a heartbeat ;)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Oh....and these hava always been two of my favorite pics of his...I've used them as avatars before on several boards

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The first pic that II posted is honestly the "perfect chest" IMO. It's the fullest, most aesthetic chest you will ever see. I would challenge everyone to find a chest that you would rather personally have (males only obviously) than the one pictured there. Maybe it's just me, but it's awesome.

I know KBD would take a chest like that in a heartbeat ;)
Of course, so would you lol.
Post up a recent one, rumor has it he is juicing again for a terminator come back. Prob needs the money to raise the kids and after the divorce lol
Im sure hes been on TRT for a long time hes just upping his dose lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
The fav pic of Arnold for me is him doing a deadlift but it's not this one lol.
Yeah and that's Bertil Fox standing behind him, the convicted murderer. He was huge and also one of my favorites when I was a kid.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Wouldn't surprice me in the least. After supporting the demonization of steroids he go's back on them, this is one movie where he isn't going to see my hard earned money.

I don't think Arnold's really up to acting in any movie nowadays...once he let himself get run-down it'll be a lot harder to get back into the sort of shape he was in his heyday

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I don't think Arnold's really up to acting in any movie nowadays...once he let himself get run-down it'll be a lot harder to get back into the sort of shape he was in his heyday
Everything is age-related, but that aside, I think Arnold could easily bring himself back into shape. He knows what it takes and if he wants it, he will do it.