Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I like this guy! LOL

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
All it takes is one neighbor with nothing else to do. I know because I got renters from hell evicted when no one else would "get involved". I am glad this guy is retuning some love to his crybaby neighbor.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am sure this app is nationwide but we have a NextDoor app that neighbors can post different things going on from lost dogs to suspicious people walking around. The idea is great but OMG all day long I get emails of stupid ass posts of things like I just saw two people walking down my street, I am calling the cops, I don't know who they are or A cop had someone pulled over does anyone know why? I don't understand why people are so freaking nosey??? I think what this guy above did, it's pretty damn funny, yes most people would get all upset but he took it the other way and had fun with it.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I used to ride motorcycles with a guy that got a letter from the city saying his house needed to be painted to keep up with the new city initiative. After months of back and forth and the city threatening to file a lien on his property. He painted it Camo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic