I know it's California but....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
:(

lol:D

Yea, the hypocrisy is strong out here....total brain-dead policies. That has to be either SF or LA.....which thank God i don't live in. I live in a red county, though like mentioned prior...it's changing quick. Larry Elder...."Obi Wan Kenobi, you are our only hope."

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH it's BAD here and I mean BAD!! I didn't know how bad until yesterday when wife and I had to go to the valley! There are tons of beat up rv's and vans in front of businesses lined up for miles!! Trash everywhere just like this pic along with dudes seriously peeing straight into traffic no shame!! I live in one of the few red districts that are nice, but it's fast turning purple. I hope Elder can get in and there is actually a good chance he can!!

:(

lol:D

Yea, the hypocrisy is strong out here....total brain-dead policies. That has to be either SF or LA.....which thank God i don't live in. I live in a red county, though like mentioned prior...it's changing quick. Larry Elder...."Obi Wan Kenobi, you are our only hope."

I first knew about it almost a year and a half ago. There were a lot of videos going around showing how bad everything was. They were going around to show the hypocrisy of Peloci when she was pushing all the "we are taking care of the needs of the american people" bullshit.

They were bad. I had no idea they were letting people live like that. Here's a link with a video in it with Blitzer getting pissed off at her and let her have it. Being from cali I'm pretty sure you both have seen this but it brings great joy to my heart every time i run across it :p

Nancy Pelosi Goes on CNN and Has a Meltdown Too Amazing to Miss – PJ Media

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hate to say it fellas, unless something changes with the elections, I wouldn't put money on Elder so quickly.

The AZ forensic audit is suppose to be presented to the senate tomorrow.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I first knew about it almost a year and a half ago. There were a lot of videos going around showing how bad everything was. They were going around to show the hypocrisy of Peloci when she was pushing all the "we are taking care of the needs of the american people" bullshit.

They were bad. I had no idea they were letting people live like that. Here's a link with a video in it with Blitzer getting pissed off at her and let her have it. Being from cali I'm pretty sure you both have seen this but it brings great joy to my heart every time i run across it :p

Nancy Pelosi Goes on CNN and Has a Meltdown Too Amazing to Miss – PJ Media

On a side off-topic note, out of pure self-ordained curiosity, IS Pelosi a member of ANY QUESTIONABLE organization(s), group, sect, such as the Illuminati, Bilderberg group, etc...?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

this is a good one, it’s hilarious

Larry elder the face of white supremacy. lmao

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

this is a good one, it’s hilarious

Larry elder the face of white supremacy. lmao

I love Tucker, he calls out bullshit on all sides/parties.

I watched this last night, and it was a great segment. Notice the 100's of ballots found for cheating and harboring votes....pisses me off. Newsom is sweating big time on this. If no cheating is involved, I am feeling better every day that he will be recalled and Elder will win!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic