pbtom
What's New?

I know it's California but....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Larry Elder just entered the Governor's race here in California. My vote would come down to either him or Ric Grennell, if he enters. All I know is John Cox needs to get his wussy-ass out of here, he is a sure path to loserville and beating Gavin, just like 2018. Yea, I know, it's California....we'll probably lose no matter what, but i'm at least liking who is running in Cali right now. There are a few other smaller guys running who are good, but they are too small to get a vote. Elder can bring in a crowd and hopefully a solid run.

Anyway....i'm still one of the few conservatives who haven't fled to Texas or Florida or Arkansas, Arizona:D heh heh heh lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven’t even kept up with all the people running.
Haha I wouldn’t run and ever move to any of those states you listed. Maybe would move to Sedona when I retire, but that’s it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thread title makes it difficult to un-remember the Stones' "I Know It's Only Rock 'n Roll . . . "

Folks can heap all the well deserved ridicule they want on NY and CA, but once you've lived in either or both you have fond memories you'll revisit from wherever the rest of your life sends you. You just won't have Tina Turner singing about them alongside you .....

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Anyway....i'm still one of the few conservatives who haven't fled to Texas or Florida or Arkansas, Arizona:D heh heh heh lol.

But do you have your Calexit strategy in place for the inevitable?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
But do you have your Calexit strategy in place for the inevitable?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Not yet:(

The wife will not leave, but i'm about 90% sure we will get a divorce at some point, so fukk it. The thing that complicates it is that my kiddos are 5 and 8, so I would stay just to have them near me. That said, I have to get a few things done from a professional/career standpoint, then I will see where i'm at to be in a possible exit. Best case scenario is that the wife leaves, and if not, the kids will come with me....ugh.

I will not leave my kid's sides until they are older. I can fend for myself, but want to be there for them if in need in any way. They are my world, so we'll see....

Otherwise, i'd pick up today and leave. Go visit my mom at the cemetery, go do one last camping trip in the Sierras, and then go....not sure where though. I need mountains and gym access:D

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not yet:(

The wife will not leave, but i'm about 90% sure we will get a divorce at some point, so fukk it. Best case scenario is that the wife leaves, and if not, the kids will come with me....ugh.

Sorry to hear, brah....Best wishes on the kids going with ya!...U being the man, makes it an "against all odds" deal, but hopefully, u'll be an exception!...

I will not leave my kid's sides until they are older. I can fend for myself, but want to be there for them if in need in any way. They are my world, so we'll see....

I know the feeling...I stayed MOSTLY because of mine...Glad I did too!...They have turned out to be fine people!....

Otherwise, i'd pick up today and leave. Go visit my mom at the cemetery, go do one last camping trip in the Sierras, and then go....not sure where though. I need mountains and gym access:D

Get an RV and go EVERYWHERE!...Will be gyms along the way, guaranteed!....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I see Ric Grennell is out, not that i could see anyone that conservative winning statewide in California, even if he is openly gay.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Larry Elder just entered the Governor's race here in California. My vote would come down to either him or Ric Grennell, if he enters. All I know is John Cox needs to get his wussy-ass out of here, he is a sure path to loserville and beating Gavin, just like 2018. Yea, I know, it's California....we'll probably lose no matter what, but i'm at least liking who is running in Cali right now. There are a few other smaller guys running who are good, but they are too small to get a vote. Elder can bring in a crowd and hopefully a solid run.

I'M with you Mr. BMJ trying to hold on for 3 more years till I retire and then leave Cali to a red state!! Definitely voting for Larry Elder!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can someone tell me more about this Larry Elder dude? Who is he, and does he have good support in CA?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic