pbtom
What's New?

I just got off the couch

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Ha! Two kids is enough! :)

Was supposed to be tracking the car tomorrow on a 2.3 road course with my son, but called for weather. Should be getting rescheduled for later this month!

Very excited but a little nervous. My car is well beyond my abilities to drive it which I know.

Should be able to get some nice GoPro footage. I bought a helmet mount for the camera :). Just don't want crash footage. Insurance doesn't cover you on the track!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
My dog Maggie wont get off the couch lately since my wife bought her a matching pillow ;) But she is so sweet we let her get away with anything :D

YHfcHMT.jpg

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
On my way home I Just -- saw a guy on a motorcycle obviously enjoying his tunes in his helmet at a stoplight who decided to give us all a stunt show -- light turned green and as he jetted into the intersection, light years ahead of traffic, he checked Left/Right, nothing -- nothing ahead -- popped a wheelie w/ his legs spread eagle then stood up and zoom zoom wheelied down the 4 lane roadway. I had to laugh, he was thoroughly enjoying himself, and thought, "Go on witch'o' badass self! Be safe and fly."

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
450 pounds of dog on my couch.

Holy cow! I mean horses!

Ha! My little dog is only 23 lbs :). Had a bull mastiff many years ago, but I am happy to have my 'big-little' dog now. She thinks she's a big dog.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic