Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I just got off the couch

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My dog Maggie wont get off the couch lately since my wife bought her a matching pillow ;) But she is so sweet we let her get away with anything :D

YHfcHMT.jpg

She is adorable!!!!....

One of my favorite breeds!!!...Before my family was destroyed, we had pugs galore!...Bred em a few times too!...Ended up with a black male on the last run, he was so black he looked blue!....I named him Pete, but would call him "Peteee".....

Long story short, my ex dumped him on the street while I was out and about a few days before the split...Never saw him again!....THAT ______ _______ _______!!!!!!!!!.....

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
She is adorable!!!!....

One of my favorite breeds!!!...Before my family was destroyed, we had pugs galore!...Bred em a few times too!...Ended up with a black male on the last run, he was so black he looked blue!....I named him Pete, but would call him "Peteee".....

Long story short, my ex dumped him on the street while I was out and about a few days before the split...Never saw him again!....THAT ______ _______ _______!!!!!!!!!.....

Sorry to hear that. I am not a 'dog' person and after my bullmastiff got brain cancer in 09 I swore I would never get another dog.

Fast forward and our little frenchie came into our lives and has put her spell on everyone. I no longer make fun of dog people who go crazy for their pets. I get it now and they become parts of our lives.

What I love about her is she is only 23 lbs but I never think of her as a 'little' dog. She is solid and in my mind, she is a 'big' dog.

Anyway.....hate to hear of past losses. It was hard to get another dog after losing my mastiff, but I cant deny the joy she brings to each day. Loss is a part of life, but that does not mean we cant live it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Me and my ex-wife got a Pug-Pekinese together around the time we got married. At one point she said we need to get rid of the dog and I told her "You'll go before the dog goes!" Well, he's still here (and 15 years old) and she's long gone.

Owen 11jun2021.jpg

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Holy cow! I mean horses!

Ha! My little dog is only 23 lbs :). Had a bull mastiff many years ago, but I am happy to have my 'big-little' dog now. She thinks she's a big dog.
Can’t tell from the picture but the black one (Boerboel) in the middle is the biggest at 165. The Irish wolfhound on the right is a puppy but he’ll go 170 when he fills out. The cane corso on the left is about 145.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic