Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I joined Twitter 3 days ago...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Then you are qualified to be in the word nerd herd ........
Don't be mocking the word nerd thread. I going to asked to have it bump to sticky material. :)

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I got 2 beautiful girls following me...lol the minute I returned the follow they hit me up on chat. I immediately unfollow them. Scams every where.
You aren't kidding. Not only have they infiltrated social media, but all cell phones and emails. It's gotten ridiculous. I can't check my email without having at least 10 scammings emails for 1 legitmate email. And the worst is getting a text or phone call during sleeping hours.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Twitter is a wasteland. Full of unstable people with serious mental health issues.

I go there to mess with the deranged sometimes but other then that I can’t stay there for more then 5 minutes at a clip and then I need to take time off to recover lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I still can't bring myself to join twitter. I am glad Elon is doing what he is doing though.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
No social media for this boy. I am not that interested in other peoples lives and no one would find my life worth hearing about.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I’m back on Twitter too. I dunno I like it. Was on there for a few years I bounced when Trump was banned. Try Truth Social too bro it’s not bad and growing

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
For the first time ever....and am seriously over it already... too much drama for me....

The whole country is a shitshow now. Twitter is just the place where people try to score quick social points making snarky little shitty comments. Facebook is just meme-land. I'm over this whole crappy society.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic