Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I hope everybody is voting blue, or writing in names....for the sake of the country

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Oh, and one thing I forgot. BMJ, FU for the age insult! (even if it's true) Also....the correct spelling is "crippled". MAGAs can't spell, it's OK.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
GOP doesn't strike me as particularly extreme... maybe it's just the more extreme factions within it make the most noise? What the GOP does strike me as, though, is lazy, complacent, indecisive, indifferent, and being just fine with the status quo as long as they keep getting theirs. It's worse for Democrats, a group that is just consummately morally bankrupt and completely out of touch with reality. You can't out-cheat a group that has been doing it for decades and has no bottom below which they will fall below to win the votes. Liberalism deals solely with the absolutes of ideals... not because they are noble and lofty goals, but because it puts them in a position of supposed and self-proclaimed moral and intellectual superiority. Virtue signaling, aka moral exhibitionism, is the offshoot of that. Overall, though, the GOP doesn't stand for anything other than just complaining, never doing, and just expecting things to turn out differently every time (or at least pretending, so they can throw their hands up and say they tried). I don't vote anymore; it's all a waste of time. The entire system has been twisted into a dark machine that only outputs for its reprobate operators. It's topics like this that make me glad I am closer to than further away from taking a final rest. My final words won't be "I should have taken the Primo," but "finally..."

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Both parties have extremists, both have corruption, both have “some” decent people, both have a large percentage of bandwagon cheerleaders, both want to CONTROL…. Both are cults.

Why is it seemingly impossible to pave a new route above it all, and be one cohabitating humanity without the need to control everyone and everything? Politics / political structure is a miserable disease.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Both parties have extremists, both have corruption, both have “some” decent people, both have a large percentage of bandwagon cheerleaders, both want to CONTROL…. Both are cults.

Why is it seemingly impossible to pave a new route above it all, and be one cohabitating humanity without the need to control everyone and everything? Politics / political structure is a miserable disease.
The one thing I do agree with the GOP is that they are for state control over federal control. Let the states decide and the people can live in the states that are more their view. We don’t have to all be the same and have the same views. Just seems like the best way to cohabitate this country in peace with these huge opposing views. Otherwise I do see a civil war coming one day. It’s just gotten that bad with the hate. We don’t even listen to each other anymore. Especially the politicians. Makes me want to get out of this country but idk of any better options really. Lol. They’re all corrupt.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
3B8A527B-4C3F-4889-A803-9A236230A234.jpeg
BD3ABBF9-4471-4C79-886A-F621E348735C.jpeg

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
These political threads are the most toxic and destructive threads on the boards. I think the no politics rule that pig mentioned from other boards is solid. The fighting and separation because of party choice is exactly what they want to happen. Keeps everyone distracted from real shit that actually happens while the wool is pulled over everyone’s eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had moderators and vets fighting each other and leaving the board because of it. Not to mention it was a bodybuilding board where 9 out of 10 posts were political posts, so I brought up the no politics policy. Bass and the others agreed and it was implemented. I thought the activity would die down, but we still averaged the same number of posts a day without the political posts.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
We had moderators and vets fighting each other and leaving the board because of it. Not to mention it was a bodybuilding board where 9 out of 10 posts were political posts, so I brought up the no politics policy. Bass and the others agreed and it was implemented. I thought the activity would die down, but we still averaged the same number of posts a day without the political posts.
I think as long as we can be mature about it and respect each other opinions it’s not a problem. It’s when the younger crowd gets involved and start attacking each other. I think most of us are really somewhere in the middle now that we are older and understand more of what’s really going on. A bad policy is a bad policy no matter which side is doing it. But it doesn’t bother me either way. The more freedoms we have as citizens the better imo. Start taking those away and we have a problem.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

Unfortunately we’re choosing (by voting) the path of least resistance so to speak. Both parties suck but which sucks less. When I see the indoctrination of children both sexually and politically that’s where I draw the line. As you mentioned CONTROL. Which party seeks MORE control? Which party represents more of your values.

And then we vote and good luck trusting the fucking outcome. Theses elections are fucked in some states definitely in mine. Corruption everywhere.

You make solid points bro. Is there a solution?

I don’t think there is. Corruption is unchecked on one side and our voting system is compromised. Will both parties implode or will there be eventual civil war or real insurgents from within? The future looks pretty scary. Maybe not in my time but eventually. Like when Gen Z runs this mofo.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I wanted to thank everybody for keeping this thread civil, it's the best route when it comes to politics. My initial post was for comedic purposes...I never thought it would have been 8 pages long. It's more than likely because of the timing i guess (ie voting/election time) and because everybody brings up good points from all angles. We all have strong reasoning(s) for what we believe and vote on (or don't vote on for the Anarchy guys, lol), so it's allowed it to continue this long without Mods having to close it, lol.

I'll be honest, I don't even know what is extreme or moderate these days to people/voters. The goal posts have changed considerably the past 4-12 years. I'll use abortion as an example.

GOP extremism:
-Absolute no reasoning for abortion, including rape and incest, etc.

Liberal extremism:
-Okay for late-term abortion Ie late 3rd trimester), and now even post-birth for a few weeks:eek:

I am a pro-life conservative, but I just can't get behind the GOP stance above. Anybody who really votes to the extremes above, from either side, puzzles me. I feel like what Florida did, with the 1st trimester allowance, is more.....moderate and sane. I believe Florida has this in their laws? Correct me if wrong on this. This is my opinion. I think a lot of red states also feel the same, but they did a piss poor job of promoting it because they were too scared of the topic from extremists ripping into them. IMO, ignoring something is just as bad as being an extremist, and it's not a great way to lead.

I'll be honest as well, I would hope that if a female is looking into an abortion, that they go in WAY before the end of the first trimester. If they are unsure right after intercourse, they should be able to have access to the morning after pill (MAP). An ex and I used it once because the damn condom broke off in her when I nutted up in her, lol. We didn't wait for months on end to find out, and for any chance of fetus growth. The MAP made her feel like shit for a day or two, but she agreed it was better than waiting 4-8 weeks for an abortion. So i am also pro MAP. Some conservatives are against it, and I just can't get behind that extremism personally.

On the flip side, I see pro-abortion women out there bragging that they will get pregnant just to have an abortion as a F-U to pro-life advocates. I mean, come on, WTF is your problem. That is such a bad way to get your point across.

There are so many topics, abortion had always been a controversial one between both parties, so i just used that one as an example. I try not to be an extremist on most things in my life, there is usually a middle road, or a 'happy-medium' to most things. It's hard though because these days, people who are extreme think they are moderate, and people who think they are moderate are can be extreme depending on the person judging them.

I am not a globalist.

I am 100% against ILLEGAL immigration, but 100% for LEGAL immigration and the diversity that comes with it. Diversity is awesome when it is allowed to go naturally and not forced. I dislike people that come here and put the country down. Diversity can co-exist and thrive, it's fun, but not when used as a weapon for politics. Let people migrate freely how they feel comfortable to do and feel comfortable. I think anybody coming the country (or going to a different country....ie Americans going to a different country) should respect the laws of where they are going. Learn the language, or at least understand it. My Ex came from Mexico when she was 19 and learned English, her sister has been here for around 20 years since she was a teen (18), and she is in her 30's now and doesn't know a fukking word. I can't stand this shit. As an American, I would learn Spanish if moving to Mexico and living there as a resident....especially if I lived there for 20+ years:rolleyes: I agree with PV that anchor babies should be illegal. Democrats need to put security first and not expect tax paying citizens to pay for this crap. On the other hand, republicans need to stop taking advantage of cheap labor. Are there exceptions? Yep. I mean, field workers are an example, imo. IMO, try to find workers here in the States to do the field work, if after that, find a commonsense way to bring in the help at that point. They can make it work.

I am a huge proponent of a wall, but i believe also in a multi-factorial approach in addition to that...more boots on the ground, more surveillance, more ground penetrating intelligence for tunnels, etc, etc. Come into the country legally. Not 1 proponent will be 100% effective, but a multi-prong approach will work together for a better approach. In the 2000's, democrats were all for the wall, and republicans weren't....it's reversed now for political purposes. I didn't agree with the republican's stance(s) in the 2000's, they were playing politics. Both Clintons, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, et al were for a strict border and against illegal immigration, now they are playing games for political votes because they "promise" free everything to them for their votes.

I could care less if a person is gay, but i can't get behind this new sex-change movement crap. If you are an adult and over 18 years of age, then do what you want, don't expect me to pay for it via taxes, and keep the BS away from my kids. If you want to dress up like a drag, an animal, a fish, a goddamn rock....fine, do what you want if it makes you feel good. I only request for it to not be pushed on my kids, and that I do not have to support it through my tax money. Do it on your own expenses. I feel like republicans can do a better job at the notion that they dislike gay people. I think these over-religious people judging gay people is just nonsense. If God exists, let him be the final judge and stop being a hypocrite. I try to treat people with respect either way and could care less if they fukk some other dude in the ass (ugh....gross, lol). I don't like overly flamboyant people whether they are gay or not. Unfortunately, a lot of gay men are like this, and it just gets on my nerves. I don't go out of my way to be a dick or disrespectful, I just take myself out of the environment. All these men doing drag and acting like a bunch of immature male boys is disgusting to me. If a straight man acted this way, i'd say the same thing.

I am 100% for election integrity. What we have seen over the past 6 years is disgusting. I'll not dwell on this too much, it's been hammered out already too much with various posts/threads over the years. If my candidate loses fairly, then I will respect that. However, all, this funny business that is sneaked into the polls and the counting is nonsense, and if it makes me an election denier, then I am fine with that. If a candidate (regardless of parties) all of a sudden jumps up 300,000 posts at 3am, it's BS. This Arizona and Nevada (and Pennsylvania and Georgia in 2020) counting crap is just wrong and I can't accept it. I mention all of this because this right here is where a lot of the arguing comes from between not only parties, but within the republican party itself. I can GUARANTEE you, that if this stuff went on, say if DeSantis, or God Forbid McConnell, were running for President, they would be raising hell just like Trump did and has. And I would 100% be supportive of them! I was all for a recount for democrats when the elections were close....ie Abrams in Georgia, et al. I want them to get it right! Whoever wins and VOTED for into office, should be respected. I can't say whether or not there was cheating to get Fetterman's 1-brain cell into office, but if he indeed won fair and square, then props to him and the people of that state for voting on what they want. I don't have a lot of faith in that county he is in, they seem corrupt....BUT, if it is, then it's the republican's faults for not fixing it or trying to investigate it. Florida has been a positive influence on election integrity. Look at all the crap we had 20 years ago....they fixed it! A stupid little state like Arizona, or Nevada, or Pennsylvania, etc, etc should strive for the same, but i don't see it going that way. I will give the democrats praise for mastering this whole mail-in-voting and finding ways to gets extra votes in....the republicans attitude of do-nothing is their own fault. They need to stop vilifying Trump because once it happens to them, they will sing a different tune.

I am not a big proponent of universal healthcare, which is a monster all in itself. It could work, but not with wide-open borders like we have. California wants free health care to every damn person, including illegals, and that will never work. It only works in other countries that are smaller and with very tight borders and citizenship laws. And in some of those countries, like Canada, you still have to wait months for care.

I am not for free college and having people's loans paid off that they agreed to pay for. Make tuition cheaper, better repayment plans, and stop making college sound like it is an absolute mandatory for people to have a career. I think more emphasis should be put back on trade jobs. Some people going to college is like trying to use a square bolt a circular fitting. Instead, promote more skilled-labor schooling.

Dudes, i just realized i'm getting way off-topic. Nobody is going to read all of what I just typed, and I don't blame them, lol.

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh, and one thing I forgot. BMJ, FU for the age insult! (even if it's true) Also....the correct spelling is "crippled". MAGAs can't spell, it's OK.

........not saying your are old...lol........BUT, you are old:D

I joke, I joke:)

If it helps any though, i'm not THAT far behind you my friend!;)

lol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think as long as we can be mature about it and respect each other opinions it’s not a problem. It’s when the younger crowd gets involved and start attacking each other. I think most of us are really somewhere in the middle now that we are older and understand more of what’s really going on. A bad policy is a bad policy no matter which side is doing it. But it doesn’t bother me either way. The more freedoms we have as citizens the better imo. Start taking those away and we have a problem.
The problem is that it wasn't the younger crowd. It was the guys I grew up with on the boards from the 90's and early 00's doing it. It doesn't really matter anymore, as they left and never came back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic