Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

I hope everybody is voting blue, or writing in names....for the sake of the country

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
These political threads are the most toxic and destructive threads on the boards. I think the no politics rule that pig mentioned from other boards is solid. The fighting and separation because of party choice is exactly what they want to happen. Keeps everyone distracted from real shit that actually happens while the wool is pulled over everyone’s eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
F U C K politics, politicians, and their cheerleader clans.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Alright new friend, I enjoy talking politics but I have to disagree with what you have written here.

We'll need to see the receipts on that stuff you got there, lol

First, please post up some links to all this lying you are talking about.

Also, denial of science? Please show me the science you are talking about. The actual science, not a reporter saying it.

You will have to also show me the authoritarian tendencies. Be specific please.

Until the election system is fixed, it will continue. Are you telling me joe biden got 80 million votes?

Oh ya, Trump and Hitler? Let's hear how that comes together.

Seems like a good starter discussion :)

MAGA candidates lost because most of the public is tiring of the constant lying, denial of science and reality, and authoritarian tendencies of the GOP in general. They were recognized for the danger they are, and people voted accordingly.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree, and that's why they are saying the "Inflation Reduction Act" isn't supposed to kick in until this new term;)

It isn't going to do anything good, so they have a chance to place blame on republicans.
If you look at all their bills, they always mean the opposite of what they are doing. No shit.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Pig Vomit is an awesome name. I love it. I do remember animal when they got him. Whatman filters for your animal, finiplix. Shit was off the chain.
Pig Vomit and I disagree a lot when it comes to politics, but you will not find a better man out there than him. He's as solid as they come, and he has been around since the forums were created. For those that do not know, he was the one who exposed Animal back in the 90's. Animal created an image to everybody as not only the mad scientist, but a bodybuilder......but PV was the one who exposed him as a "bicycle rider." Hahaha.

Not too many guys left who can say they knew/remember the scammer Mike Barr too! I think PV actually met him down in Mexico once?

Anyway....this thread took off like crazy today, lol. I'll need to catch up after the UFC is over, or tomorrow.

You all keep it clean, don't beat each other up too much, and remember we all bleed iron......some more than others, and others are just....well, cripled from age <ahem....PV>

Heh heh heh;)

Pig Vomit is an awesome name. I love it. I do remember animal when they got him. Whatman filters for your animal, finiplix. Shit was off the chain. Metallic taste in the mouth. One time. Only time.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Trump really needs to go. He divided the country and now the republican party. Stole MAGA from Reagan and switched parties.
He will never go away. Even if he lost the nomination he'd do a third party and give the democrats a win.
I am no hater but really tiring of his me me me shit.
I was really wrong about the red wave and underestimated how badly most voters went against anyone he propped up.
How did trump divide the country?

Reagan was a democrat before he was a republican. Trump didn't run dem because they are the ones destroying the country.

Ya bad on both sides but it's the dem policies destroying us.

Trump isn't going to lose the nomination. Fake news is dividing the republican party by trying to put Trump against DeSantis.

There was a red wave but the election fraud covered it up. Biden got 80 million for the popular vote because of their ability to cheat.

@Lizard King

@tommyguns2

I don't get the trump did good but now he needs to go away.

Trump was the only one that would go against the globalists and central banks. If they could kill him, they would. All they can do is send the witch hunters to get him arrested so he can no longer run.

Let's not forget this stuff. No one had the balls for this. He earned #46 that was stolen. Now he will have #47.

He got in there and changed every policy set by the former administrations and turned the county around.

Part of what he ran on was ending the bank's rein over us. Most don't even understand they own us and the rest of the world.

He did what no one else would and should finish what he started.

If he didn't run, Clinton would have been in and no policies would have been changed. We would be way worse off because they intend to reset the world's economy and we will be 3rd world. We are heading there now. Look at the elections. Look at the crimes allowed to go on. So much to look at.

Everything is happening so fast now they can't cover it up over a long period. The US is behind the rest of the world because trump came into office and fucked up the plan. That's why Biden came in and reversed shit the first day.

One of the first things he did was took away our energy independence.

Like Trump or not, he did what needed to be done. You can expect the same when he runs again in 2024.

That's if something is done about the dirty elections....

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
What we really need is someone that can appeal to 70% of the voters, the country has become so divided on principle we're never going to get anything done, just back and forth bullshit and nothing that benefits us as Americans. If I were a politician and I won by 0.2%, what would that mean to me? Sure I claim victory (rah rah we'll change the world) but when I look in the mirror I think well 49.8% of the country still thinks I'm an asshole and I'd be fighting opposition for the next X years and get nothing done. If someone can appeal to a larger majority, then even the far right and left would have to compromise a little and we'd actually have consistent movement forward something that would benefit most of us. At this point we're all fucked and I don't see light at the end of the tunnel. If Trump stays in this he'll fuck it up for the Republicans, even without the nomination, he'd likely run as something and take votes away from the Rep candidate opening the door for another 4 yrs of Dem rule. I used to be a moderate Rep, the GOP has gotten too extreme, but I can't identify with the far left either. In the end, if we ever want this to change, all of us are going to have to bend a little and understand it can't always be exactly the way we want it. The powers to be have created such a divide in the country I just don't see it ever changing. One party is going to be pissed off for 4 years, then we switch it up for the next 4. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Meanwhile our adversaries are loving it and taking advantage of the chaos to move their agendas forward.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
SO……. To all of you who dignify politics, believe gov’t is necessary to lord over (eh hmm…. “represent,” “lead”) us / the country — Were these elections also “rigged,” “fraudulent?”
Do you believe its impossible that there are more people in this country who do NOT believe in the Republican mindset?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
SO……. To all of you who dignify politics, believe gov’t is necessary to lord over (eh hmm…. “represent,” “lead”) us / the country — Were these elections also “rigged,” “fraudulent?”
Do you believe its impossible that there are more people in this country who do NOT believe in the Republican mindset?
I myself don't care what the parties names are or were, I vote on policy alone and there seems to be one party that is making very bad choices in comparo to the other at this time.
If LK's rainbow and unicorn party came along with great policies and ideas then I would likely give that a whirl.

It was polled that 56% of the people had little confidence in election integrity, that as back kn Feb, so who knows but lets not pretend that "we" are always correct and everyone elses thoughts and opinions are ignorant and incorrect I mean 56% is a pretty good number and that was just one click with a potentially incorrect google search.
A box on a street corner is not a great idea and I just got my neighbors water bill in the mail yesterday so those could be improved upon in my opinion unless of course we can apply for CCW's etc through a box or a mailed application, I mean one is CLEARLY more dangerous to ALL Americans than the other.
(last line is just and example of potential hazards with easy access to anything ie: putting people in office.)

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Why is no one saying on the news or podcast the real reason Republicans didn’t do as good as they should have? No one is mentioning abortion! All the Dem adds played here in Maryland were how the Republican candidates were going to get rid of abortion even for rape. Imo, this is how they turned swing voters back to their side. 75% of Americans are not happy with the direction of this country but it’s not bad enough to overturn Abortion rights. Republicans need to stop pushing this issue if they want to wine back the White House. This is the number one reason we didn’t have a Red Wave imo and Republicans need to wake the fuck up!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
CRazy how the stupid abortion issue was such a big deal, can you imagine that it was pushed as "womens rights" lol
People are Sheeple indeed.
Next we shall take away their driving priveleges and no right to vote at all.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Pig Vomit and I disagree a lot when it comes to politics, but you will not find a better man out there than him. He's as solid as they come, and he has been around since the forums were created. For those that do not know, he was the one who exposed Animal back in the 90's. Animal created an image to everybody as not only the mad scientist, but a bodybuilder......but PV was the one who exposed him as a "bicycle rider." Hahaha.

Not too many guys left who can say they knew/remember the scammer Mike Barr too! I think PV actually met him down in Mexico once?

Anyway....this thread took off like crazy today, lol. I'll need to catch up after the UFC is over, or tomorrow.

You all keep it clean, don't beat each other up too much, and remember we all bleed iron......some more than others, and others are just....well, cripled from age <ahem....PV>

Heh heh heh;)

Thanks for the compliments and background stuff for people who don't know me.

Yes, did meet Mike Barr in Ensenada along with one other known person from the boards who wanted to explore business opportunities with him (it was a long time ago). Funny you mention Animal because that's who I immediately thought of with your closing comments of "anarchy"!

I made my post because the boards in general seem to have a lot of MAGA folks who don't understand why people have opposing views. I'm not looking to get into any debates, not to insult, not to argue, and I'm not offended by people expressing opposing views or even attacking me. People have their views and I'm not trying to change them, just hoping they understand a little better why someone like me will not vote for a MAGA candidate. Not everything Trump did was bad, but the bad far outweighed the good and I think he and his ilk are danger to our democracy. That post and this post will likely be the last time I comment on politics. BMJ is just a shit stirrer!

A couple things I left out of my original post: I don't really like Biden, he was just the lesser evil of two poor quality candidates. I hope he doesn't run again, just as I don't want Trump to run again. Also....birthright citizenship....has to end.

There's a tendency to paint moderates like me as extreme "libtards". I'm not. I'm just a moderate who wants both sides to meet in the middle and for politics to be less polarizing so things can get back to "normal".

What I'd really like to see are some responses and thoughts on my Minoxidil post in the AAS forum.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic