Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I hope everybody is voting blue, or writing in names....for the sake of the country

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The Voter:

“EVERYONE should think, believe and be just like ME. So, I vote for people and matters that are as close a clone fit as possible — because, I want everything that is ME to be imposed upon and enforced over all of you.”

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
1668289190748.jpeg

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
^ This is the plan for the whole country/ western world. No money, no food, no property unless you allow a world gov to take the reigns. That's when the real fun begins. They are pushing this hard and it's looking like it's going to happen.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The person / matter I wanted to win, lost. There must be cheating!

The person / matter I wanted to win, won. The system works!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The person / matter I wanted to win, lost. There must be cheating!

The person / matter I wanted to win, won. The system works!
The way of everything in all of history, hard to believe people would voluntarily vote for poverty and to live in a country with a bleak economy and no plans to change or make anything better in the foreseeable future, THAT is why people with a functioning brain don't believe in the system in place presently.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I see that BMJ is a clickbait troll no matter the board. :)

So.....as a non-MAGA (not a libtard) who held my tongue on the other board due to the no politics rule.....

MAGA candidates lost because most of the public is tiring of the constant lying, denial of science and reality, and authoritarian tendencies of the GOP in general. They were recognized for the danger they are, and people voted accordingly.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would vote for Herschel Walker unless his opponent was Hitler. One of the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet, and people want him to be in a position to guide the future of this country through legislative votes?

Me: Tired of democrats coddling homeless and criminals. I think abortion should be legal but with reasonable time constraints (first trimester), yet a significant percentage of MAGA wants it outlawed in all circumstances. Loan forgiveness is just stupid. A strong border is important, but a wall just costly, stupid and ineffective, and a *reasonable* immigration policy with strong penalties for hiring of illegals should be in place, and, no, they should not get government benefits. Strongly support gay and trans rights, even though trans people make me uncomfortable. I'm a retired police officer who strongly believes in law and justice (well, except the stupidity of laws regarding AAS).

There are many parallels which can be drawn between Hitler's rise to power and Trump and his GOP lackeys, yet people don't seem to care as long as the MAGA candidate supports their position on a single hot button issue. Failure of many to recognize that the economy is a cyclical thing largely out of the control of any single person/party, yet it is deeply impacted worldwide due to COVID and Ukraine/Russia.....it's not just the USA having economic issues, certainly not because of Biden's policies.....it's worldwide. Deficit spending is a problem and should be curtailed, but the GOP embraced it during Trump's presidency with a vengeance because it artificially juiced the economy and stock market. The hypocrisy of the flouting of laws they swore to uphold during their oath of office. Election deniers being supported by the GOP despite no evidence to support such claims. Demonization of gays and trans people as groomers. All this makes someone like me, a moderate who used to be a registered Republican (now Independent, never registered Democrat) scared of the GOP extremism and their seeming embrace of an authoritarian government. As such, I simply cannot support any candidate who peddles lies about a stolen election and blindly supports Trump and failed to vote for his impeachment. The results of the election say many feel the same way. Both parties need to migrate from extremism to more centrist policies in order to regain the trust of the voting public.

Fire away, MAGA folks!

The sentence about the economy is just incorrect. The US dollar is the world’s reserve currency. The US Fed is currently forced to tighten interest rates rapidly to combat inflation which skyrocketed in March 2021 when the stock market was at very high levels after Biden and Congress printed over a trillion dollars! This was a major catalyst to today’s 40+ year high inflation levels.

Other major countries now must tighten in lockstep to the US dollar otherwise the dollar will overtake the Euro. Oh wait, it already has for the first time in over 20 years! Now US companies that also do business overseas are impacted negatively. Stronger dollar means less money generated when converted from the Euro. Hence, why most stocks have tanked in 2022.

True high gas prices are terrible, but it’s not JUST due to the war. As I previously mentioned, gas prices began moving up in March/April 2021. The war is a contributing factor, but releasing our strategic oil reserves to temporarily lower gas prices prior to the midterm elections was a democrat strategic move.

And why are we now witnessing election week in multiple states as opposed to Election Day? It never use to be like this.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
You will like it here pig. Plenty of political stuff and we still all are a brotherhood in the end.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Brics; Brazil, Russia, China and India are going in on their own currency based on Gold, oil and other commodities. Due to the unfair advantage the US has had with the petro dollar (Henry Kissinger and stupid Nixon), the trouble this country is causing around the world, Our days are numbered. We've been leveraged towards destruction. Our own country is at war with you. Whether you are pink haired half head shaved liberal with long hair on one side, ex military, present military, truck driver, useful idiot or just an average guy.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Brics; Brazil, Russia, China and India are going in on their own currency based on Gold, oil and other commodities. Due to the unfair advantage the US has had with the petro dollar (Henry Kissinger and stupid Nixon), the trouble this country is causing around the world, Our days are numbered. We've been leveraged towards destruction. Our own country is at war with you. Whether you are pink haired half head shaved liberal with long hair on one side, ex military, present military, truck driver, useful idiot or just an average guy.
US hegemony is in its final breaths. The unipolar global “rules based order” of the west is ending.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Pig Vomit and I disagree a lot when it comes to politics, but you will not find a better man out there than him. He's as solid as they come, and he has been around since the forums were created. For those that do not know, he was the one who exposed Animal back in the 90's. Animal created an image to everybody as not only the mad scientist, but a bodybuilder......but PV was the one who exposed him as a "bicycle rider." Hahaha.

Not too many guys left who can say they knew/remember the scammer Mike Barr too! I think PV actually met him down in Mexico once?

Anyway....this thread took off like crazy today, lol. I'll need to catch up after the UFC is over, or tomorrow.

You all keep it clean, don't beat each other up too much, and remember we all bleed iron......some more than others, and others are just....well, cripled from age <ahem....PV>

Heh heh heh;)

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I see that BMJ is a clickbait troll no matter the board. :)

So.....as a non-MAGA (not a libtard) who held my tongue on the other board due to the no politics rule.....

MAGA candidates lost because most of the public is tiring of the constant lying, denial of science and reality, and authoritarian tendencies of the GOP in general. They were recognized for the danger they are, and people voted accordingly.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would vote for Herschel Walker unless his opponent was Hitler. One of the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet, and people want him to be in a position to guide the future of this country through legislative votes?

Me: Tired of democrats coddling homeless and criminals. I think abortion should be legal but with reasonable time constraints (first trimester), yet a significant percentage of MAGA wants it outlawed in all circumstances. Loan forgiveness is just stupid. A strong border is important, but a wall just costly, stupid and ineffective, and a *reasonable* immigration policy with strong penalties for hiring of illegals should be in place, and, no, they should not get government benefits. Strongly support gay and trans rights, even though trans people make me uncomfortable. I'm a retired police officer who strongly believes in law and justice (well, except the stupidity of laws regarding AAS).

There are many parallels which can be drawn between Hitler's rise to power and Trump and his GOP lackeys, yet people don't seem to care as long as the MAGA candidate supports their position on a single hot button issue. Failure of many to recognize that the economy is a cyclical thing largely out of the control of any single person/party, yet it is deeply impacted worldwide due to COVID and Ukraine/Russia.....it's not just the USA having economic issues, certainly not because of Biden's policies.....it's worldwide. Deficit spending is a problem and should be curtailed, but the GOP embraced it during Trump's presidency with a vengeance because it artificially juiced the economy and stock market. The hypocrisy of the flouting of laws they swore to uphold during their oath of office. Election deniers being supported by the GOP despite no evidence to support such claims. Demonization of gays and trans people as groomers. All this makes someone like me, a moderate who used to be a registered Republican (now Independent, never registered Democrat) scared of the GOP extremism and their seeming embrace of an authoritarian government. As such, I simply cannot support any candidate who peddles lies about a stolen election and blindly supports Trump and failed to vote for his impeachment. The results of the election say many feel the same way. Both parties need to migrate from extremism to more centrist policies in order to regain the trust of the voting public.

Fire away, MAGA folks!

Whowaa! In America people are going to hate you for making sense and having reasonable positions.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The way of everything in all of history, hard to believe people would voluntarily vote for poverty and to live in a country with a bleak economy and no plans to change or make anything better in the foreseeable future, THAT is why people with a functioning brain don't believe in the system in place presently.

Weird, because white poor people in white trash trailer parks in Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, etc, keep voting straight ticket Republican despite living in abject poverty. Matter of fact, the blue states are much more prosperous. The blue states also pay all the bills in America while the red poor states suck off the government tit. Other than the Texas tax haven and right wing boomer retirement center of Florida, most red states aren't aren't pulling their weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic