Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I hope everybody is voting blue, or writing in names....for the sake of the country

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I thought we were going for purple with votes? Did Trump get fired and then cried about it? Isn’t there some new Gen Z taking over?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The title says "I'm trollin' bitches", lol

It was entertaining but you only have to read a couple of his posts to know where his head is at

I don't know if the Dems can pull it off for the sake of our country.

Biden administration has already said even though the 2020 election was the most secure, the republicans will try to cheat during the midterms. The machines can be manipulated and hacked but not in 2020.

Must be why they sent the SS, I mean, the DOJ to the important states to push people around and intimidate everyone.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lets Go Newsom, Hochul, Whitmer, Abrams, Pritzker, Kelly, Lujan, Sisolak!

Let's go Warnock, AOC, Bennett, Hassan, Schumer, Masto!

I can already read and hear the republicans crying out how the elections are rigged.

It's a perfect set-up for that crying fat orange POS Trump, who will announce he is running again next week, but yet, become another loser in 2024. I get so sick of him crying about 2020 and foul-play. DeSantis will do the same once he decides to run for President, he is like a lite version of trump, but just younger with a hot wife. Fukk Trump, even Kevin McCarthy knows he is FOS. Kevin will fukk up any of Trump's plans, and it will be glorious. I can't even imagine how much of an ass-whoopin' Joe Biden would put on the tRUMP train if he was just 10 years younger, he is beating him with only a few cells working in his head. Newsom will win 2024 easily, if not, he will derail DeSantis down the road....either Newsom or the great Michelle Obama!

Lets vote out the red for good, and vote either blue, or write in other names. Anarchy Anarchy Anarchy!

You must hate America, supporting those clowns.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
CRAP!! I read that post earlier and I understand that we all don't agree on the same ideology but damn dude you had me looking for another board LOL. I didn't realize that this place was taken over by brain-dead libs. I don't fully agree with party-line voting but my current financial situation has never ever been this bleak. The past 2 years have absolutely ruined everything I've worked for. YES, some of this is poor planning on my end but when the economy is this bad my business suffers more than most. My work is based 90+% on disposable income. Hell, during the 2008 Great Recession I didn't even blink an eye and actually came out ahead in some areas.

I don't like the Good Ole' Boy mentality but geezzz it's way better than a fat bunch of libs telling me what is good for me and lying right to my face

Well folks we're literally f*cked
Well folks we're literally f*cked!
I Agree this is a living nightmare time to join the Montana Militia I guess lol
we can burn furniture etc if we get chilly in the winter we don;t deserve comfort anyway jjust ask Joe and his crackassed kid
Apples don't fall far from the tree.
I am discgusted and knew they would rig the elections again, it worked before.
Where is John Wilkes these days .......hahahaa

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I’m feeling so disgusted, and beyond disappointment. I was counting on that red wave especially due to the recession, and 40 year high inflation levels. It makes no sense.

A full day later and we still don’t have results in multiple states during a freaking midterm election. House and Senate?!! Wtf is going on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic