Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I have a question

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Will trenbolone show up as testosterone. Reason being I had a knot on my right hip and needed to re do my batch resteralize it while waiting on filters and a new hot plate/ stirrer I ordered up some already made stuff. At this time I thought I’d go see the dr about renewing my TC script. I had cut back my dose of Tren E to 400 e4d waited about 3 weeks did the blood work at Quest labs results came back contacted source he said tren won’t show as higher levels. But having talked to a old member Shine RIP years ago I remember him saying different Since then I have contacted my old reliables source and brewed new stuff but was wondering if I’m building a immunity after abusing tren for years?

Attachments

• 96584DD6-A177-4895-B8BF-05E8D98ADC04.jpeg
    96584DD6-A177-4895-B8BF-05E8D98ADC04.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 84
  • CAD04082-0F4C-4D38-AEEE-2B71F9982CA2.jpeg
    CAD04082-0F4C-4D38-AEEE-2B71F9982CA2.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 79
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Tren will not increase your TT. What you may see is a real fuuked up E2 level. Don't know why that happens but I popped a 98 on 250 mg of Test Cyp while on Tren. Oh and avoid your cholesterol being checked; you'll scare your Dr. with those numbers.

"I had cut back my dose of Tren E to 400 e4d" Did I read that right? You were talking 400 mg Tren every 4 days?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yes 400 e4d
Holy shit! Man anything over 400 makes me feel like a bag of dogshit and ready to pull the plug. How do you pull that of for any length of time? 300 mg is my sweet spot, slight night sweats.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’ve been running tren non stop for twenty years I don’t use any test and it’s a good ride it’s a long story with many twists and turns I start up at 600 e4d than drop to 400 after awhile then run 200 until something comes up and have to start all over I’ll send you a pm explaining more rather than explaining to the world

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I’ve been running tren non stop for twenty years I don’t use any test and it’s a good ride it’s a long story with many twists and turns I start up at 600 e4d than drop to 400 after awhile then run 200 until something comes up and have to start all over I’ll send you a pm explaining more rather than explaining to the world
I'm always open to learn something. One thing I do know is the more I learn, the stupider I feel.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for sharing and i was actually thinking about you the other day because of your screen name and i remember you from Nordic's board a long time ago.

I too have ran many cycles of tren/stayed on for years but slowed down recently at 48...its a wild ride.

I usually know its time to get off when i start putting holes in things with my fist!

Also I worry about my heart .....the Anabolic DR begs us not to do any tren at all.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Yea maybe I’ll post up the Uncle Trenny show one day because it is inspiring to show where I’ve been and what I’ve gone through. I get kinda welled up and emotional remembering it writing it up which is the reason I quit doing my personal website years ago. Used to just send a link then wait for the holy fuck reply

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yea maybe I’ll post up the Uncle Trenny show one day because it is inspiring to show where I’ve been and what I’ve gone through. I get kinda welled up and emotional remembering it writing it up which is the reason I quit doing my personal website years ago. Used to just send a link then wait for the holy fuck reply
I hope you do. Love to read it as a fellow trenaholic.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
@trentracks I’d like to read it as well.

It’s been almost two years now that I avoided Tren… It’s a love/hate relationship. But Im getting the itch to start up again after the holidays.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic