I had some hot lady hitting on me today, but

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
but she was wearing a stupid mask.

I just can't do it.

Like seriously, I cut that convo very short. It was outside too....in the fresh Cali air right now after all the rain. I'm like WTF:eek:

And I mean, I had to keep asking her to say things over because I couldn't hear what the hell she was saying through that crap.

I.......Have......Limits.

:D

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A hot lady? Maybe you're obsessing about the wrong things?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Well a mask does nothing but show you are a far left liberal now, Never really helped against the virus. "Oh I wear a mask because I want YOU to know how much I care about other people's health"

If you tried to bang her she would get mad at you because you did not sign a pre-sex agreement with safe words you have to memorize so she feels that she is in a safe space. Also for 100% sure she would peg you and has hairy armpits.

I mean still pretty cool you got hit on. Only people that hit on me are gay dudes and fat ladies. I am like fat lady candy bros! WHY!?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Are you sure she was hot... as in good looking? we could have used masks back in the day when all women seemed to have great bodies but there were some ugly ducklings. We used to joke about putting a bag on their heads and go drilling for oil. I have seen masks that could be as big as bags.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
She wears a mask to show others how much she cares about her and other people's health. Meanwhile the bitch would have let you bang her
behind the fucking dumpster without a rubber. Its all a fucking show.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Ha you must have caught her attention! But there are so many women that appear to be hot looking with a mask on, but don’t believe it! That mask comes off and we’re saying, WTF, okay not hot. It’s happened to me many times. Hot women aren’t wearing masks, especially outside on a sunny day in CA.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic