Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I had some hot lady hitting on me today, but

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Can't tell. Is that Hillarious or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Be nice!!.. my political dream three some involves MTG and AOC. After all they say opposites attract.
Will either of them sing "Peg of my Heart" while the 4 of us get acquainted?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If they are so stupid to still be wearing a mask, ain't no way. Did she take it off to let you know she didn't have meth teeth? How do you know she was hot wearing a mask? I mean if the body was a true 10, I might have to bang & dash now that I think about it. (tren makes you do stupid sh*t, lol)
Haha...no meth teeth, lol. I seen her right before Covid came around, and she was pretty solid. I work at the school her daughter goes to, well now I do at least, so I have to be more careful...heh heh heh. My kids go to the same school too:eek:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Be nice!!.. my political dream three some involves MTG and AOC. After all they say opposites attract.
I'm going to totally contradict myself here from my OP stance.....but i'd nail AOC for sure.

I admit it, actually a few times now I believe....dead serious:(

It would never work out, but i'd hang around like a leech anyway for a solid while...hehehe.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
No one ever doubted your manliness, nor your ability to create clickbait threads ... if I were LK I'd double whatever HE's paying you.

Srs? ............ You and GF started making this great board better before all the others did too.

(I do wonder why you couldn't just poked through her mask if she was so hot+friendly, but e.d. is nothing to joke about on an open board)

I've seen her a few years back....like 4-5 now IIRC. It was right before Covid hit the scene. Her daughter goes to my kids school.....where I also work right now.....Soooooo, I have to be on the careful side of it all. In all honesty, i'd most definitely stick it in her, but not right now since it's a smaller town and it's work sensitive, lol.

I swear though....if she drives a Prius, i'm for sure out 1000%!!!!

Heh heh heh:D

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've seen her a few years back....like 4-5 now IIRC. It was right before Covid hit the scene. Her daughter goes to my kids school.....where I also work right now.....Soooooo, I have to be on the careful side of it all. In all honesty, i'd most definitely stick it in her, but not right now since it's an older dick and it's work sensitive, lol.

I swear though....if she drives a Prius, i'm for sure out 1000%!!!!

Heh heh heh:D
Fixed it for ya buddy.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Haha...no meth teeth, lol. I seen her right before Covid came around, and she was pretty solid. I work at the school her daughter goes to, well now I do at least, so I have to be more careful...heh heh heh. My kids go to the same school too:eek:
All the more reason to glaze that donut

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This has to be awful, having this happen so much you can just talk casually about turning it down. Mr. BMJ must be one of the beautiful people.

1679054548351.png

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
EVERYTIME I see a mask now it just angers me. I instantly imagine they would want to tell me their pronouns

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic