HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
image.jpg

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I've posted about one of my pet peeves before on WCBB....Costco and other places with shopping carts. Have you ever noticed that the fattest people are the ones always leaning onto the handles and very slowly moving the cart around, while the people at normal weight and in good shape are pushing the cart standing up straight with their hands around the handles and seem to have purpose? I ALWAYS look in fat people's carts and there is ALWAYS at least some crap in it, while mine is full of Greek yogurt, fruit, veggies, chicken, meat and fish. Every now and then perhaps a single crap food, but almost never.

Also....I really think that most fat people are fat because of underlying psych issues that can be solved through therapy. I never understood this until I finally embraced therapy, even though I wasn't fat, I sure had a TON of issues.

No different than my tenant I helped get Soc Sec Disability. He has heart failure, but smokes like a chimney. Every doctor he has ever seen has told him to quit smoking, but he doesn't. No different than the fatties.

600lb Life TV show. Every single one of those people are pathetic, really gives you insight as to their diet and psych issues. It's NEVER some "hormonal" problem or other medical issue which they blame for being fat. No, it's because you won't stop eating. Period. And most of them just eat through the surgery and get fat again, because *they won't change their diet*.

A friend's relative kept eating, eating, eating until now he can't walk or work as a result. Tons of issues, in denial. He was at the friend's house I was at for Thanksgiving....and guess who had more food than anyone else there.....and took a ton of the leftovers home with him. And that fucker is also on Soc Sec Disability solely because he won't stop eating.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Don't kid yourself, it wasn't just China, I truly believe that was a world effort. There's an agenda behind it and it is not just China's agenda.
Yes part of the globalist plan for social control. Millions more will die in the years ahead from the shots can't imagine the children that were given the shot as toddlers and beyond.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yes part of the globalist plan for social control. Millions more will die in the years ahead from the shots can't imagine the children that were given the shot as toddlers and beyond.
From what I see where I work, the majority of the quick deaths happen within 2 weeks. Long term, like you said who the hell knows what's going to happen. I think this was just a sample to see how everybody would react and how easy it would be to push a vaccine on people. I think the next time it's going to be on a larger scale, more deadly and people are pre-programmed to run and get the vaccine as they call it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic