Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I despise fat phobia !

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Ya. It’s getting bad. Those of you who know me know. I was a fat guy. Kinda fluffy now but I finally got my hips replaced and will be turning this thing around.

I feel sorry for them too. Knowing that some simple changes would be life changing for them. But I think they keep that lifestyle and own it as a reason for people to feel sorry for them. An attention getter.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Ya. It’s getting bad. Those of you who know me know. I was a fat guy. Kinda fluffy now but I finally got my hips replaced and will be turning this thing around.

I feel sorry for them too. Knowing that some simple changes would be life changing for them. But I think they keep that lifestyle and own it as a reason for people to feel sorry for them. An attention getter.
Damn glad to see you old man.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Damn glad to see you old man.
Thanks man. I know I don’t post consistently. But I always find checking in with the family keeps me on the right track. Great seeing you too.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Thanks man. I know I don’t post consistently. But I always find checking in with the family keeps me on the right track. Great seeing you too.
I'm right there with you. I haven't been able to post much the last year or so. I'm just happy that I found a place with so many familiar faces.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer guys, but there is something about a big ass gal….once in awhile….emphasis on once in awhile. By that I don’t mean a super sized Lizzo type woman….I’m talking about a woman at the midpoint of chubby and fat…in other words your average, run of the mill, divorced middle aged southern gal. Much like Oreos, you don’t want to end up with a habit…but something about that musky conch hits the spot…particularly when you’re rolling north of 50mgs of Proviron. YMMV.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
A good friend of mine was typically around 330 for years. Every time we talked he would have some new health issue. His triglycerides were so high they couldn't measure them. He had to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes to stop drinking a 12 pack of coke every day. He is not now nor has he been able to buy life insurance in 15 years or more. He's had two surgeries that prevented him from leaving the bed for the better part of a year. He refuses to make any changes that would cause him to lose weight like eat healthy or exercise. We went on a business trips a few times that had him doing a good amount of walking. He was in so much pain that he would eat an insane amount of THC edibles after we parked the car in the morning and walked to the event. To this day he has no desire to make any positive healthy changes in his life and is completely unmotivated to change his eating habits even as his health problems are constantly mounting. There seems to be a new one every few months. His chief complaint about eating healthy is that the food tastes horrible. The amount of pain he has been in is absolutely crazy all due to choosing to be fat. In the last 6 months he lost 50 lb when he was prescribed mounjaro and says he plans to take it the rest of his life. I can only hope that they don't find out about any bad side effects from that in the next few decades. He said mounjaro works for him because it slows down his digestion and he can't eat much anymore. He feels he no longer "gets value" when he goes to buffets. I know so many people that made choices similar to this. It's a very small fraction of the population that has something medically wrong where they can't lose weight. His family has a history of health problems needing stents or bypasses multiple times in their life due to being obese. I had hoped when his mother nearly died after what I believe was a quadruple bypass that he would wake up and see his future but he is oblivious. That link might actually wake him up though. I told him he is now considered woke because eating healthy is considered offensive. I wish him the best but in my lifetime every prescription drug I've ever been prescribed has caused health complications. I'm paying for those choices by having bloodwork every month to make sure the drugs aren't killing me.

Slic.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
A good friend of mine was typically around 330 for years. Every time we talked he would have some new health issue. His triglycerides were so high they couldn't measure them. He had to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes to stop drinking a 12 pack of coke every day. He is not now nor has he been able to buy life insurance in 15 years or more. He's had two surgeries that prevented him from leaving the bed for the better part of a year. He refuses to make any changes that would cause him to lose weight like eat healthy or exercise. We went on a business trips a few times that had him doing a good amount of walking. He was in so much pain that he would eat an insane amount of THC edibles after we parked the car in the morning and walked to the event. To this day he has no desire to make any positive healthy changes in his life and is completely unmotivated to change his eating habits even as his health problems are constantly mounting. There seems to be a new one every few months. His chief complaint about eating healthy is that the food tastes horrible. The amount of pain he has been in is absolutely crazy all due to choosing to be fat. In the last 6 months he lost 50 lb when he was prescribed mounjaro and says he plans to take it the rest of his life. I can only hope that they don't find out about any bad side effects from that in the next few decades. He said mounjaro works for him because it slows down his digestion and he can't eat much anymore. He feels he no longer "gets value" when he goes to buffets. I know so many people that made choices similar to this. It's a very small fraction of the population that has something medically wrong where they can't lose weight. His family has a history of health problems needing stents or bypasses multiple times in their life due to being obese. I had hoped when his mother nearly died after what I believe was a quadruple bypass that he would wake up and see his future but he is oblivious. That link might actually wake him up though. I told him he is now considered woke because eating healthy is considered offensive. I wish him the best but in my lifetime every prescription drug I've ever been prescribed has caused health complications. I'm paying for those choices by having bloodwork every month to make sure the drugs aren't killing me.

Slic.
Me and my old boss at the tattoo shop when I was a fat guy used to joke, "better to be fat and happy". Well, I got healthy in 2003 when I first found the boards. Beyond Mass then WCBB. I have survived 3 heart attacks that would have surely killed me had I not got healthy. I was 280 and obese he was 450. I dropped to 185 and he went to 600. I was hospitalized for something minor and caught an infection while there and never made it home. He died in 2006 from something moderately healthy person would have survived.

They say it's a disease. I say it's a decision.

Funny when I lost all that weight and then started lifting, I would get comments how lucky I was to have good genetics. lol

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
its worse when they are at the gym using up equipment for weighting. There is always a dumb bitch that looks like shit doing glut barbell.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey that reminds me. Who was the one that had the big mamacita hitting on him at the gym? The one that was drenched in perfume. We need an update.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I eat different and have heard everything from fat fucks including "I enjoy my life, I eat what I want". The exact quote from a fat ass biker puke back in about 2014 as I pulled the white bread off my pulled pork sandwiches. About 6 months later he had heart attack behind the wheel of the big rig he was driving and killed a child and put a mother and young daughter in wheel chairs and colostomy bags for the rest of their lives.

Fuck fat fucks.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Fat people make me sad.

I even offer free coaching to fat people who want to make lifestyle change and put their health as a top priority.
My experience is that most people, even when their health is threatened, lose interest pretty quickly. Many reasons for that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic