pbtom
What's New?

I despise fat phobia !

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It's getting insane with this fat acceptance. 20221203_110638.jpg
All part of the plan for more social control and trillions of future dollars from pharm drugs and the resulting profits from heart attacks strokes cancers joint surgeries.
Got get them Joe.

Joe Rogan unloads on 'fat' professors who say healthy eating is offensive: 'F--- off'

I snapped this picture of these whales that were blocking traffic....they picked it up when they realized 2 gay guys were following them.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've been fat. It's a miserable place. It's not healthy, and it's not attractive. Only way it changed is by taking responsibility for it, putting in the effort and time, and accepting life isn't going to be a firehose of instant gratification. Lowering the bar so people feel better about their lack of motivation, accountability, and self-respect isn't the way to go. Fat people disgust me.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Don't get me wrong I am fatter at this point in my life than ever. I thought 45 was bad but after 50 sucks. I am bodybuilder fat though tons of muscle but the visceral shit gets my goat. Need to get past this bigorexia. 9 years ago I lost almost 70 pounds in less than 6 months went from 310 to 240. I hated the way I looked like felt like skinny smalls. I am going to try a less radical version as all I did was cut calories in half from 6000 to 3000 and ate low fat lean protein moderate to low carb.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
The worst example is people like Lizzo. Can you imagine how bad she smells? Just sit back, close your eyes, and imagine your face down... there. Feel the dank humidity, with those giant hamhocks locking your head in place. Now take a big whiff.

And she supposedly loves being fat. Bullshit. It's unnatural. It's excess. It's unhealthy... and it's damn sure not attractive. The laws of physical attraction do not bend simply because you are too lazy and self-indulgent to do something about it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The worst example is people like Lizzo. Can you imagine how bad she smells? Just sit back, close your eyes, and imagine your face down... there. Feel the dank humidity, with those giant hamhocks locking your head in place. Now take a big whiff.

And she supposedly loves being fat. Bullshit. It's unnatural. It's excess. It's unhealthy... and it's damn sure not attractive. The laws of physical attraction do not bend simply because you are too lazy and self-indulgent to do something about it.

Lmao bro I laughed so hard at this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Don't get me wrong I am fatter at this point in my life than ever. I thought 45 was bad but after 50 sucks. I am bodybuilder fat though tons of muscle but the visceral shit gets my goat. Need to get past this bigorexia. 9 years ago I lost almost 70 pounds in less than 6 months went from 310 to 240. I hated the way I looked like felt like skinny smalls. I am going to try a less radical version as all I did was cut calories in half from 6000 to 3000 and ate low fat lean protein moderate to low carb.
I was over three bills myself at one point and got down to 222. I looked at myself and felt the same way you did. SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY. I know a lot of guys that would be thrilled to be 222. Not me. I was 234 this morning and feeling "okay". I still feel small. Years of walking around in that 280+ crowd makes you feel shitty when you're normal size.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Fattys are the reason we pay more for insurance. Said it before and I will say it again. An obese person costs more to insure, on the average of $15K more a year. Well they pay the same premium as I do yet I have not met my deductible once. So I am having to subsidize their fat ass bad habits and higher costs of healthcare.

The left wanted unvaxxed to pay more for insurance or not treat them in the hospital if they got covid, why not the same for fattys?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Lol, it's like saying "I love to be a crack smoking whore, more dicks, more rocks".

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I was over three bills myself at one point and got down to 222. I looked at myself and felt the same way you did. SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY. I know a lot of guys that would be thrilled to be 222. Not me. I was 234 this morning and feeling "okay". I still feel small. Years of walking around in that 280+ crowd makes you feel shitty when you're normal size.
My profile picture is recent. I look at myself and KNOW that I am not small, but I feel small and THINK I look small. This bigorexia shit that MassiveG was talking about is fucking real. I remember being 190 back in the day. I would have kicked myself in the nuts to be 230. Now I am 230 and I'm like I feel small. I miss the look of being 280 and the attention you get being 280, but its so hard to breathe and move and bend over and do things. Your heart takes such a beating. It sucks.

Back on topic, fat people pay more for life insurance. They should pay more for health insurance too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic