Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I come for Mr.BMJ...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
He came for me. Welcome AJ. I was at Elite for a while before Kronk and Citrucide etc.broke off and started The Iron Trybe.

Well well well seems we all run in circles but me I was in the middle using Lizards tail as a jump rope while I guys played duck duck goose

Glad u followed his trail here
Welcome

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@MR. BMJ doesn't like to name drop at all....

Welcome to TID.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@MR. BMJ doesn't like to name drop at all....

Welcome to TID.

M

mustang_18

Jan 6, 2018
Searching to see what happened to AFBoard and I come across with place with Therealj and BMJ! Wtf guys! I hope your both doing well. BMJ, I hope all is well buddy and J, I haven't talked to you in ages brother! How the hell have you been?!
All you guys here at The Iron Den, Hello! You guys have a cool looking setup here with some great info. I used to mod on Elite in the early 2000s but don't get to hit up the boards much. Sorry for bumping up an old thread

M18

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Mustang! Good seeing ya brother. Yea, AF shut down a few months back, probably due to inactivity. I still haven't had a chance to get in touch with Ulter after it all happened, but he appears to be doing well, hanging out at the nude beaches and stuff per his Facebook...and I think single again, lol. You guys pop out of nowhere, lol. Glad to see you still popping in though, you were always top notch man. I remember when you started out as a MOD at EF, you were young, and you handled things well.

Damn, maybe i'll see Ranger drop out of nowhere again, lol. Hope that fukker is still alive.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Old long time EFer's in here! Guess I should check in too.

Good to see you mustang! Been a while. EF went to shit long ago. Best thing about it is the archives. George (Paul) sold out to BRR and I don't know if there are any good bros there at all any more.

Better place here by far.

M

mustang_18

Jan 6, 2018
Ceo, it's good to see you brother! I always wondered what happened to that board. I joined in 2000 as a newbie with absolutely no clue.... all the vets really guided me down the right path and it became a second home. Life got so busy that when I took a break, came back it had completely changed. It's a shame what happened but nothing lasts forever right ? I'm glad to see some of the OGs like you, J and BMJ still around and doing well.
Mr BMJ, you've always been as solid as they come and it's great to see you active on the boards. I'm glad Ulter is still doing well. Sucks he decided to pull the plug on AF, lots of good guys once called that board home. Guys like you, Ulter, Stew, E2, Huck, Therealj and Ranger are all guys I looked up to and the advice/knowledge I absorbed over the years has been priceless. Hope to see more of the old school guys pop up. I got your PM but for some reason I can't find out how to reply. I either don't have enough posts or I'm retarded but I'll definitely check it out. See you around buddy

M18

therealj

therealj

Sep 16, 2017
Ceo, it's good to see you brother! I always wondered what happened to that board. I joined in 2000 as a newbie with absolutely no clue.... all the vets really guided me down the right path and it became a second home. Life got so busy that when I took a break, came back it had completely changed. It's a shame what happened but nothing lasts forever right ? I'm glad to see some of the OGs like you, J and BMJ still around and doing well.
Mr BMJ, you've always been as solid as they come and it's great to see you active on the boards. I'm glad Ulter is still doing well. Sucks he decided to pull the plug on AF, lots of good guys once called that board home. Guys like you, Ulter, Stew, E2, Huck, Therealj and Ranger are all guys I looked up to and the advice/knowledge I absorbed over the years has been priceless. Hope to see more of the old school guys pop up. I got your PM but for some reason I can't find out how to reply. I either don't have enough posts or I'm retarded but I'll definitely check it out. See you around buddy

M18

And now I'm just cyber stalking both of you and reviving old threads....it's great to be back in touch with you guys! Those early 2000 days really were the wild wild west, was fun to have experienced it with you guys. Now in my 40's, removed from AS for 13 years I feel ready to dive back in, albeit at in a much tamer manner than nearly 20 years ago....yikes thinking back on some of those cycles, that never really ended.....going to be much more disciplined in my approach this time around, father time is a bitch.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
And now I'm just cyber stalking both of you and reviving old threads....it's great to be back in touch with you guys! Those early 2000 days really were the wild wild west, was fun to have experienced it with you guys. Now in my 40's, removed from AS for 13 years I feel ready to dive back in, albeit at in a much tamer manner than nearly 20 years ago....yikes thinking back on some of those cycles, that never really ended.....going to be much more disciplined in my approach this time around, father time is a bitch.

A lot of us old timers/ OG's are on TRT now.

I think most of us bump the dose up once or twice a year and throw in one or two other drugs for a few weeks too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

therealj

therealj

Sep 16, 2017
A lot of us old timers/ OG's are on TRT now.

I think most of us bump the dose up once or twice a year and throw in one or two other drugs for a few weeks too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's the plan my friend...it's been 13 years off, I've ran some sarms on and off over the last 2 years with good results but that's been it. Plan is just a simple 250mg of enth, so above TRT but nothing too crazy and will be running MK 677 with it as well and I might have just ordered some primo for fun down the road as well :)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well old time AF'ers and EF'ers ..............lol Good times back then for sure, I cruise constantly since retiring from the service in 2007 DAYUM been home for 12 years:oops::oops:
Father time and tide wait for no man,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic