Rolanalon
What's New?

I come for Mr.BMJ...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, 2007 is when most who posted at AF were banned from EF. I can't remember who banned me, I think it was BRR, but it may have been MrX. It was a petty ban. I had been at EF since it opened up in 95 or 96, so I had a lot of memories there, despite missing most of 98-99. I tried not to get involved with all that, even though I was friends with Ulter and Macro, so that was one of the reasons I was disappointed in getting banned. I think it was something simple like saying "that sucks" when BRR or X mentioned they banned Ulter and Macro. It was all business decisions between BRR/Paul and Ulter and Macro, and I could see both sides from that aspect, but was banned anyway. I was more disappointed that they were trying to put some goofballs in charge and as sponsors with all that more than anything. Ult/Macro were my friends, but they did try to monopolize the board, which I didn't always agree with...but all that could have been remedied between parties, but BRR wanted to go his own direction. I'll say this, even from the 90's onward, that board was always about money....MassQuantities, using others writings to make money, roid store, Arob/Ross/Nelson crap...along with paying to post there. There were still good people who were there after I was 'band' like ceo and a few others. Ulter updated AF to afboard from anabolicfitness at that point, and it took off real well for about 5-7 years, then died. After he and macro split their business from each other, he went more into the whole bar/hotel scene, along with his divorce from Holly, and I think lost interest...again, he was a friend, but was also a business man in everything he did. EF had a lot of good years off and on, but it always had a lot of gossip involved. Hey it sells, lol, but too much gets old.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
EF was so busy and so much fun circa 2004-2006. If you left for an hour and came back to the thread you were posting on it could be at the bottom of the page, or even 2 or more pages back.

BMJ, I think I unbanned you when I was mod. I unband a lot of good bros on the down low. I didn't like the way things were run from the top (BRR), and thought I could change it and outlast him. Wasted a lot of time thinking that.

Like I said earlier...best thing about EF is the archives.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

M

mustang_18

Jan 6, 2018
Its really crazy to see some of the OGs still around! It’s so hard to fathom how much time we all dedicated to the boards back in the day! A lot of you guys were like a second family to me had I can still look back with such positive memories and basically was the fuel for the lifestyle that I still live/love till this day!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Its really crazy to see some of the OGs still around! It’s so hard to fathom how much time we all dedicated to the boards back in the day! A lot of you guys were like a second family to me had I can still look back with such positive memories and basically was the fuel for the lifestyle that I still live/love till this day!
I share the same sentiments.

I've met some damn good people through the boards.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic