I come for Mr.BMJ...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by therealj, Sep 16, 2017.

1. therealj

therealj New Member

Sep 16, 2017
    All joking aside, longtime vet from the early 2000's and was spending some time on the old google machine and came across this board and see one of my old friends is here....Used to frequent Elitefitness in the early days and was a mod on afboard for many years after that...looks like a good group here.

MR. BMJ likes this.
  2. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    There may be many here who have come for Mr BMJ, welcome aboard.

MR. BMJ likes this.
  3. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    He came for me. Welcome AJ. I was at Elite for a while before Kronk and Citrucide etc.broke off and started The Iron Trybe.

ITAWOLF and MR. BMJ like this.
  4. DaSarge

DaSarge VIP Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Welcome. If you find BMJ let me know. That sucka owes me...:)...

MR. BMJ likes this.
  5. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    It's a small world.

Mrhat

Mike_RN likes this.
  6. HDH

HDH TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Welcome to TID.

7. brazey

brazey VIP Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Welcome....

8. rAJJIN

rAJJIN TID Board Of Directors

Nov 30, 2011
    Welcome

9. 5.0

5.0 VIP Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Welcome aboard

10. MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ TID Board Of Directors

Sep 21, 2011
    Holy Crap....J, how's it going man?

TherealJ is one of the best guys I've got the pleasure of knowing on the forums, a true VET. Many that were around in the early 2000's will remember him at Elite, then over at AnabolicFitness/AFboard as a MOD with guys like E2, Iron God, Decaman, FitnessChick, Monster, Ulter, Mr. Nobody, bchemist, GymRatSD et al. He had other priorities and has only graced us with his presence...oh....like every other year at most:D

Hope you have been well my old friend, send me a PM, and i'll give ya my email to have if ever needed. Otherwise, there are some long-time members here at TID too:)

I'll say this, after the years go by and people disappear, forums die out, you feel like your time has come and gone and don't know many anymore.....then somebody pops up...makes you feel good. J is like family!

11. therealj

therealj New Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Mr. BMJ....now people are going to expect me to know what the hell I'm talking about ;). It's great to hear from you my old friend and thank you to everyone for the welcome. I'm feeling like a old guy who's been away from the boards for too long but I don't see the PM function?...send me one pal...

ITAWOLF likes this.
  12. therealj

therealj New Member

Sep 16, 2017
    thanks for the messages gents, I believe the DM is disabled until I post more...cheers.

BovaJP likes this.