What's New?

I am voting for Joe Biden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Chris Wallace helping Biden in the debate gave me hope, but when Biden called Trump a clown was 'the moment' for me. What a leader!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I loved how Joe took control and said "I won't answer that question" to a really good question.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I couldn't believe Harryass wasn't on stage for Biden, she is the boss in their relationship apparently:D
How fucking deranged would someone have to be to vote for those fuckups?
Trump is no Genius politically but Laurel and Hardy are truly frightening

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Tips for next debate:

If called a clown, "I know you are, but what am I" "I know you are but what am I"

Or, "I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

"You have cooties." "Nobody likes you anyway."

Also need the candidates to throw in some "yo momma" jokes. They started with some "yo son" jokes, but they need to move straight to "yo momma" next time

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What an ugly debate. I cringed trying to watch it. Within 15 minutes I changed the channel. They ought turn off the one dude's microphone when they're asking the other one a question, and if they have two minutes to respond, the other microphone is off for two minutes. And vice-versa.

I keep hearing all the media telling me that Trump is a racist and he won't condemn white supremacists, and yet I've watched him condemn both racism and white supremacy. The Dems must be getting some internal polling that shows Trump doing well with black voters. That would be simply delicious if what wins the day for Trump is the black and latino vote! LOL

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
How about when this leftist hack Chris Wallace ask Trump to disavow white supremacists but never asked Crazy Uncle Joe to disavow ANTIFA of BLM? Wallace is a registered democrat, so either he is stupid or has an agenda

The Wallace suggested Trump disavow the Proud Boys as white supremacists.......Thad, Chief of the Proud Boys Salt Lake Utah Chapter is actually a BLACK MAN.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Was funny to hear Wallace insinuate that the violence in Seattle and Portland had white supremacy ties. How laughable is that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.