What's New?

I am voting for Joe Biden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya, this shit was pretty good. I watched it twice, once yesterday and once today.

It's what everyone already knew that was paying attention.

If you really want to know what happened in the election, this is 110% proof of the fraud. If you are short on time, go to 1hr 36min and it has Sydney Powell's "Kracken" report. It's the 305th Military Cyber Unit and Trump had them set up before the election because people have suspected the machines were fraudulent for years.

If you don't believe in the election fraud, this 10min will convince you. It's the start of info coming out to give people a heads up on what's going on.

Yes, this is an attack on our country by multiple foreign enemies. It's bigger than the election at this point, the election is just one of the pieces.

“Absolute Proof”

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Ya, this shit was pretty good. I watched it twice, once yesterday and once today.

It's what everyone already knew that was paying attention.

If you really want to know what happened in the election, this is 110% proof of the fraud. If you are short on time, go to 1hr 36min and it has Sydney Powell's "Kracken" report. It's the 305th Military Cyber Unit and Trump had them set up before the election because people have suspected the machines were fraudulent for years.

If you don't believe in the election fraud, this 10min will convince you. It's the start of info coming out to give people a heads up on what's going on.

Yes, this is an attack on our country by multiple foreign enemies. It's bigger than the election at this point, the election is just one of the pieces.
Time magazine article admits to it, tells how they did it, and applauds it, calling it preserving democracy.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

“[T]he participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream—a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information,”

“And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.”

---> So, influencing perceptions, changing rules and laws, steering media coverage and controlling the flow of information is really just, "ensuring democracy in America endures??!!" Whaaaat??

“Podhorzer began working from his laptop at his kitchen table, holding back-to-back Zoom meetings for hours a day with his network of contacts across the progressive universe: the labor movement; the institutional left, like Planned Parenthood and Greenpeace; resistance groups like Indivisible and MoveOn; progressive data geeks and strategists, representatives of donors and foundations, state-level grassroots organizers, racial-justice activists and others,”

“Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” claimed Ian Bassin, a former White House deputy counsel for the Obama administration who co-founded the activist group Protect Democracy.

---> make sure you read that again, the "PROPER OUTCOME" --> WTF??

“They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it,”

---> yeah, they weren't rigging the election, just "defeating every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election." What were they considering the proper outcome? Well, a Biden victory of course. That is what they fortified.

“But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally,” Bassin continued. “The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

---> it didn't happen accidentally? Democracy is not self-executing?

“After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result."

---> This article is like the equivalent of OJ's book, "If I Did It."

They did it, and now they're telling everyone how, and bragging about it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I tell you what, these are some ballsy arrogant motherfuckers.

They're all getting way ahead of themselves...

Time magazine article admits to it, tells how they did it, and applauds it, calling it preserving democracy.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

“[T]he participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream—a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information,”

“And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.”

---> So, influencing perceptions, changing rules and laws, steering media coverage and controlling the flow of information is really just, "ensuring democracy in America endures??!!" Whaaaat??

“Podhorzer began working from his laptop at his kitchen table, holding back-to-back Zoom meetings for hours a day with his network of contacts across the progressive universe: the labor movement; the institutional left, like Planned Parenthood and Greenpeace; resistance groups like Indivisible and MoveOn; progressive data geeks and strategists, representatives of donors and foundations, state-level grassroots organizers, racial-justice activists and others,”

“Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” claimed Ian Bassin, a former White House deputy counsel for the Obama administration who co-founded the activist group Protect Democracy.

---> make sure you read that again, the "PROPER OUTCOME" --> WTF??

“They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it,”

---> yeah, they weren't rigging the election, just "defeating every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election." What were they considering the proper outcome? Well, a Biden victory of course. That is what they fortified.

“But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally,” Bassin continued. “The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

---> it didn't happen accidentally? Democracy is not self-executing?

“After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result."

---> This article is like the equivalent of OJ's book, "If I Did It."

They did it, and now they're telling everyone how, and bragging about it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I tell you what, these are some ballsy arrogant motherfuckers.

They're all getting way ahead of themselves...
They are bragging because they got away with it and let's face it, that's what really evil powerful people always do.

The worst part about it is that one person will see that article as completely legit and others will see the in-your-face confession.

Adolf Hitler was man of the year on Time magazine twice.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They are bragging because they got away with it and let's face it, that's what really evil powerful people always do.

The worst part about it is that one person will see that article as completely legit and others will see the in-your-face confession.

Adolf Hitler was man of the year on Time magazine twice.
You would think time magazine could let the smoke clear a little bit.

Hell, they've all gotten away with EVERYTHING so far.

I'm still holding out for John Wayne to ride in, lol.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
You would think time magazine could let the smoke clear a little bit.

Hell, they've all gotten away with EVERYTHING so far.

I'm still holding out for John Wayne to ride in, lol.

The western hero isn't coming. The western hero is their target.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, election is done with. There are plenty of political forums out there, see you all in 4 years.

• Wow
Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.