Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

i am 17, and im looking to get info on contests..

Mikeywaine1

Mikeywaine1

Jul 5, 2016
I've never done a show before, and I'd love to get to do some. its been my dream as a child and early adolescent to be up on stage, and as you can see in my profile pic, I've worked my ass off towards it. Two major things (I think) I know I need to learn about contests is "cutting" and "bulking". Anyone care to dumb it down for me?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It's quite simple. You are cutting when you're dropping body fat to get into contest shape. Everything else is bulking. You will get more help from the main training areas as this is the "Advanced Bodybuilding - Contest Prep, Etc" forum and (no offense) not the 101 forum :)

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I've never done a show before, and I'd love to get to do some. its been my dream as a child and early adolescent to be up on stage, and as you can see in my profile pic, I've worked my ass off towards it. Two major things (I think) I know I need to learn about contests is "cutting" and "bulking". Anyone care to dumb it down for me?
There are plenty of guys around here willing to train ( albeit online only) you and help you with a diet, for a fee...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic