testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
IMG_2061.jpeg

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Tytler's cycle. Bondage, spirituality, courage, freedom, prosperity, apathy, dependence, then bondage again. It happens over and over. The various oligarchs that run this looking to return us to a feudal system think they can impose if for good with their techno approach this time. I don't know about you but I'm on the phone with tech services once a week. If they take our guns away then they will parish by pitchforks. The wheel turns.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here is the funny thing TB years and years ago when you first started posting your crazy off the wall anti Govt/ Establishment bullshit, I thought well he is a great guy bot bonkers in that arena, as a matter of fact I believe you were banned from some place stemming from this?

Anyways here we are and lo and behold you are not so BONKERS at all (in this particular arena...lol)
The Motherfuckers are certainly twisted and fucked but it never was so Obvious to me as it is now with this current regime.
I don't do drugs or alcohol and am very suspicious of the non educated medical community even though they fixed me miraculously time and time again.
Cheers my friend.
BTW Hope you know who is alive and well and can get through the stuff in Eastern Europe okay, I bet you are torn over that.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Tytler's cycle. Bondage, spirituality, courage, freedom, prosperity, apathy, dependence, then bondage again. It happens over and over. The various oligarchs that run this looking to return us to a feudal system think they can impose if for good with their techno approach this time. I don't know about you but I'm on the phone with tech services once a week. If they take our guns away then they will parish by pitchforks. The wheel turns.
They are going after our 2A rights from every angle. Sleepy Joe isn’t letting up. ATF changing & making laws which was never their job. They are pushing a LOT of buttons & better slow their roll.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They are going after our 2A rights from every angle. Sleepy Joe isn’t letting up. ATF changing & making laws which was never their job. They are pushing a LOT of buttons & better slow their roll.
The stupid fucking Americans that are going along with it, The Ukraine got I think 125000 AR-15's to distribute to the citizens and Israel wants Armed citizens and the citizens WANT to be armed of course.
I know a lot of cops and not one of them will go along with this shit, who knows what the Feds would/ will do however for enforcement, I just know for sure if the Jews were armed at the early and middle stages of WW2 they would not have gotten on any fucking trains.
Gun purchases in So Cal are up 400% in the last month I believe I read.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The stupid fucking Americans that are going along with it, The Ukraine got I think 125000 AR-15's to distribute to the citizens and Israel wants Armed citizens and the citizens WANT to be armed of course.
I know a lot of cops and not one of them will go along with this shit, who knows what the Feds would/ will do however for enforcement, I just know for sure if the Jews were armed at the early and middle stages of WW2 they would not have gotten on any fucking trains.
Gun purchases in So Cal are up 400% in the last month I believe I read.
This old coot is playing on people’s emations & the uneducated are following his lead. Sure an AR brace changes the caliber of a gun to a more powerful one. Let’s not forget that it also turns it into a machine gun. So stupid that people eat this shit up instead of researching for themselves.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Here is the funny thing TB years and years ago when you first started posting your crazy off the wall anti Govt/ Establishment bullshit, I thought well he is a great guy bot bonkers in that arena, as a matter of fact I believe you were banned from some place stemming from this?

Anyways here we are and lo and behold you are not so BONKERS at all (in this particular arena...lol)
The Motherfuckers are certainly twisted and fucked but it never was so Obvious to me as it is now with this current regime.
I don't do drugs or alcohol and am very suspicious of the non educated medical community even though they fixed me miraculously time and time again.
Cheers my friend.
BTW Hope you know who is alive and well and can get through the stuff in Eastern Europe okay, I bet you are torn over that.
LOL :p Yeah…. I was “suspended” for a brief time many years back at our old home board. I knew the shitstorm trajectory we were headed toward — the twilight zone days the COCKsucking “leaders” and their owners were plotting. Many were kept blinded by a myriad of political and nationalistic indoctrination and I hoped for the eventuality that more enlightenment would come everyone’s way….. Well, here we are years later and FINALLY there are many more who’ve been red pilled.
Question now is; what are we going to do about it?

My daughter and her mom in Sevastopol, Crimea so far are well and good. Things there are prone to some random “terrorist” attacks, but strongly likely to remain well under control overall. In many respects, they’re better off there than much of what’s occurring here in the US, and all that’s steadily coming our way.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I think you are right. is it to create a one world gov where the elites know what is best for us so they can control us? I am not wearing my tin foil hat but dammit sure looks that way.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
The majority of the world s already enslaved, Americans are no exception.

Every month I sell 17 hours of my life to pay for a vehicle so I can spend 14 hours of my life driving myself to work where I sell 220 hours of my life just to survive. I sleep 180 hours per month according to the schedule set by my corporate employer. Every month 60% of my life is dedicated to and set by somebody elses agenda, just to not freeze in the streets.

The sum of what's left of my life after selling such a large portion to my corporate employer is not worth enough to seek the medical care I need.

In what world does selling the majority of your life to someone else constitute freedom?

The majority of Americans are already enslaved, it happened ago under everyone's noses. That's the beauty part of propaganda. It keeps the mindless masses busy with trivialities so they don't notice the real changes that are happening. The extra benefit in forcing people to dedicate the majority of their life to not dying in the streets is that they cannot afford to take time off to collectively bring about meaningful change.

They don't need to take your guns. They just need to ensure the masses are too busy working to survive to gather any meaningful forces.
If you can't afford to take months off without jeopardizing your health or families future, your guns don't mean anything.

The system is cruel and oppressive but I do have to admire it's orchestration.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The majority of the world s already enslaved, Americans are no exception.

Every month I sell 17 hours of my life to pay for a vehicle so I can spend 14 hours of my life driving myself to work where I sell 220 hours of my life just to survive. I sleep 180 hours per month according to the schedule set by my corporate employer. Every month 60% of my life is dedicated to and set by somebody elses agenda, just to not freeze in the streets.

The sum of what's left of my life after selling such a large portion to my corporate employer is not worth enough to seek the medical care I need.

In what world does selling the majority of your life to someone else constitute freedom?

The majority of Americans are already enslaved, it happened ago under everyone's noses. That's the beauty part of propaganda. It keeps the mindless masses busy with trivialities so they don't notice the real changes that are happening. The extra benefit in forcing people to dedicate the majority of their life to not dying in the streets is that they cannot afford to take time off to collectively bring about meaningful change.

They don't need to take your guns. They just need to ensure the masses are too busy working to survive to gather any meaningful forces.
If you can't afford to take months off without jeopardizing your health or families future, your guns don't mean anything.

The system is cruel and oppressive but I do have to admire it's orchestration.
Very well articulated, Iron 1. Thank you for posting.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
There is a blog from a guy who calls himself Mr. Money Mustache. You guys might really like his way of viewing the world. He's not a contrarian about everything, and I don't agree on everything he's into, but I find his willingness to not simply accept what the "herd" is doing quite refreshing.

If I could summarize his basic principles, it would be this. Stop doing things simply because that's what everyone else is doing. You don't need 4X in annual income to live your best life, you can do it on X. Obtain a unique, marketable skill in something you enjoy doing and make that your job.

Most of us that feel like we're slaves embraced the shackles and put them on ourselves. Why? Because we bought the slick advertising.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic