Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I’ll never look at her the same ;- )

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well, just shows that the management of these companies are either so far out of touch with their fan base or they are being pressured to push the tranny agenda.

Looks like Miller lite is getting in on the action with a commercial about women brewers and how selling beer with bikini girls is a sin. Again, a beta cuck feminist man is not going to drink your beer. They will drink a seasonal blueberry pomegranate ale with a hint of rosemary that costs $17 a 4 pack.

Glyco you are a sick man, send me videos......because I want the recipes.
it would be like fucking your hot middle school teacher when her husband was out of town only 50 years later. Why is that sick??

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
it would be like fucking your hot middle school teacher when her husband was out of town only 50 years later. Why is that sick??
Actually that is not a bad idea, it's still the same , maybe dry & wrinkley but no one goes to jail or makes the news paper...well unless you make her orgasm so hard she has a heart attack or strokes out on ya LOL

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
There is something wrong with a society that encourages men to fuck other men in the ass, encourages men to chop off their junk and dress like a woman, but forbids men from lusting over hot chicks with big tits.

That is all...... lol

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Well, just shows that the management of these companies are either so far out of touch with their fan base or they are being pressured to push the tranny agenda.

Looks like Miller lite is getting in on the action with a commercial about women brewers and how selling beer with bikini girls is a sin. Again, a beta cuck feminist man is not going to drink your beer. They will drink a seasonal blueberry pomegranate ale with a hint of rosemary that costs $17 a 4 pack.

Glyco you are a sick man, send me videos......because I want the recipes.
After I made the above post I was looking through some stories on my phone & bam there it was! A story about SI using a tranny for the swimsuit edition. I hate to even ask “what’s next”?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
You can't have truly sexy sports illustrated models now because they're not all inclusive they have to include people that are not in shape, aren't really women, or they're not billionaire socialites that spend more money on plastic surgery then we do on our houses.

The days of seeing truly beautiful sexy women are dwindling down
Hell has moved to Earth

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Actually that is not a bad idea, it's still the same , maybe dry & wrinkley but no one goes to jail or makes the news paper...well unless you make her orgasm so hard she has a heart attack or strokes out on ya LOL
paddles.jpg
Senior sex toy

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I'd hit it for the insider stock tips!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
She's no dummy ... you'd have to get inside her beyond the tip for that.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic