Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hypertrophy trainjng

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I might not know what I’m talking about. However been doing it for the past two months. I’m over it and have never been so bored with training in my life. Ready to be back doing strongman again.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
She Lives!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
From what little I know about you, your reaction seems pre-ordained.

What motivated you to do hypertrophy training in the first place?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I know you well and could've told you that before you even began lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't do any training that is difficult for me to pronounce.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
One does whatever it takes to achieve one's goals. I tend to spit when I say "hypertrophy" out loud, but I lisp when I say "strength," so I stick to quilting.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
RR needs to take up ping pong of golf

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
RR do what you do! Do what makes you happy and from what I know, competing is in your blood. Get after it and compete. Hell, even if you don't want to compete, just train.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
RR do what you do! Do what makes you happy and from what I know, competing is in your blood. Get after it and compete. Hell, even if you don't want to compete, just train.
Oh I will be competing. At the world level though we old farts are in one class. The weights are lighter. The first stage this year was dropping weight. I did that. Now it’s building muscle. And finally I’m moving back to more strongman style training. I realistically needed the break , I’m done now though and ready to go back to strongman training.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Oh I will be competing. At the world level though we old farts are in one class. The weights are lighter. The first stage this year was dropping weight. I did that. Now it’s building muscle. And finally I’m moving back to more strongman style training. I realistically needed the break , I’m done now though and ready to go back to strongman training.

Sometimes we need breaks both mentally and physically. It helps us appreciate what we have and what we are capable of. It also renews the fire and makes you hungry to get back at it.

Reactions: 5.0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic