Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hypertrophy specific training...wow

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I started HST because I wanted to cut my bodyfat but I also wanted to preserve my lean muscle mass....of course :) What I didn't expect was that I would actually gain muscle mass while restricting my calories...I have put on 1.8lbs of lean mass since June 17th..I am floored. I was careful not to cut calories too short, but I am definitely going under my maintenance requirements....so I am thrilled that I am dropping fat and still adding muscle....love me some HST!!!!

And for those who might wonder...it's totally natural, nothing but a fat burner added to my daily intake...I have a huge grin on my face right now :)

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have not done HST, but like their theories and apply many of them in my own way. I am a big believer in higher frequency training.

Awesome results and thanks for posting!

Hawk

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
good for you! it is great to see that there are still those who do it the hard way. im lazy and like to try shortcuts. :) they never seem to work as well as one thinks they should. one would think that i would learn. hahha

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
For me the real challenge is just to see how much I can accomplish without using gear. I have considered it thoroughly and understand why it is used (have been very close to giving it a whirl), but I have this stubborn streak in me that wants to wring out every last drop of genetic potential I have first :) I know I have more in me....just have to work hard to make it show on the outside...

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
For me the real challenge is just to see how much I can accomplish without using gear. I have considered it thoroughly and understand why it is used (have been very close to giving it a whirl), but I have this stubborn streak in me that wants to wring out every last drop of genetic potential I have first :) I know I have more in me....just have to work hard to make it show on the outside...

That is really the best approach..learn how your body responds first and you will be further ahead than just jumping on gear as you will have a baseline and know how your body responds differently with the introduction of RX.

Hawk

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

i dont blame you. i have used many "fat burners" but not tried any AAS yet. mainly because i havent been able to come up with a good enough reason to. i mean, i want to lose the fat on my ass but im not going to compete in anything so to take it just to take it, meh, not sure that is a good enough reason! :D

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
my thoughts on it...I am just too stubborn to accept that I cannot do something on my own LOL...for me it would be like failing....I have tried to explain that to my AAS friendly sweetheart....but he doesn't get it. I don't consider it a failure for anybody else, just for me...I don't want anything I didn't get on my own...no matter how hard I have to work for it LOL (stubborn, bullheaded, yep...Im a country girl LOL)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic